+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PR application forum

shwetha.amin4

Feb 18, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dagdusheth said:
Hello all.... Did you get your PCC done from a PSK? Or from a Police station? How long did it take? Also, dod thry stamp your passport to state that a PCC was issued?
hi- i got PCC from PSK. got done in 2 hours time. Vey simple. ITA copy is mandatory. Finally they put a stamp in your passport stating cleared for Canada immigration and 2 copy of PCC. :)

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I submitted my eAPR yesterday

pjaveed

Apr 1, 2016
Hi all! I am from Bangalore, just recently received my ITA and was getting documents prepared/sought.
I have a question regarding the PCCs...

Do PCCs need to be taken from all the countries you stayed in (for 6 months or more) since your 18th birthday or over the last 10 years only, if that is more recent?

In my case (sadly), the last 10 years are more recent :'(. Should I get the PCCs only from the countries I stayed in over the last 10 years? (someone please say yes as it avoids me having to get two extra PCCs!)

doctor_kale

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi!

PCC is needed for each country in which you have stayed for 6 months or more since your 18th birthday...

cheers

Dr_K

doctor_kale

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
@Ali Hatim,

Should you wait until they send you a query regarding POF, may result in rejection. I suggest you to call up CIC office and put the query to them. This is the only way. You cannot sen them mail.

Cheers

Dr_K

mukherjee

Apr 7, 2017
Hello doctor kale,

I m from India. I have already applied for the express entry program and in Prince Edward Island through Provinical Nomination program but till now no success. Kindly guide me in applying in other province.

Needent

Apr 10, 2017
Hi, I am preparing my documents to be uploaded. I am a dentist with a private practise of 9 years in Mumbai.I do not have pay stubs, so does anyone know that what will be the best supporting documents for my employment.
I read that applications of self employed applicants have high chances of rejection cos of less convincing employment documents ...Please reply
Thnx in advance

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Needent said:
Hi, I am preparing my documents to be uploaded. I am a dentist with a private practise of 9 years in Mumbai.I do not have pay stubs, so does anyone know that what will be the best supporting documents for my employment.
I read that applications of self employed applicants have high chances of rejection cos of less convincing employment documents ...Please reply
Thnx in advance
how do you plan on convincing the VO that you were paid? Do you have IT returns?

Needent

Apr 10, 2017
Hi,
Yes I do have IT returns...but other than that I do not know what else can I upload to prove it more convincing??

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
So your IT returns will cover the payment part. A self declaration will not do to prove your duties. You will have to provide letters from your clients (in your case patients) stating your duties and hours of work. I visit a dentist regularly but I would be rather weird if my dentist asked me to write a reference letter mentioning that his duties and responsibilities were.

Depending on how urgent it is for you get PR, I'd suggest you do at least 30 hours a week for a year as a visiting dentist in someone else's clinic or a dental hospital so that you have a supervisor who could write a letter for you.

doctor_kale

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi Mukharjee,

The PNP programs for most of the provinces are not open as of now...you need to keep a check on each or the ones that you are interested in...PNP takes 12-18 months to get approved...so need to have patience...

The PNP has simplified the application process. Some charge fees and some (like PEI) do not charge initial application fees...but apply for only one in which you are interested...

Best of luck

Cheers!

Dr_K

nicksar

Nov 6, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
doctor_kale said:
Hi Mukharjee,

The PNP programs for most of the provinces are not open as of now...you need to keep a check on each or the ones that you are interested in...PNP takes 12-18 months to get approved...so need to have patience...

The PNP has simplified the application process. Some charge fees and some (like PEI) do not charge initial application fees...but apply for only one in which you are interested...

Best of luck

Cheers!

Dr_K

Hi,

Am a FSW 2014 candidate, I got the visa stamped last week and am going to Vancouver next week for a short trip to activate my visa. Am too much worried about the pof upon arrival.

Am going there with my wife and infant and am supposed to show the funds of around 20k SGD. If at all am carrying 8k in hands and 12k in form of demand draft (Travellers cheque no more available in singapore), am losing around 500$ SGD in exchange and other rates. Any other options?

Can I travel with full liquid cash?

doctor_kale

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi Mukharjee,

You can travel with full cash, however, you will have to declare it at the immigration. But is it not risky to travel with full cash??

Cheers!

Dr_K

lohit

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2019
AOR Received.
19-09-2019
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post in the forum so pardon me if it doesn't make sense.

I am basically from Bangalore (India) and I am planning to initiate PR for me and my spouse. I am basically from IT background with 6+ years of work experience. I have done some research online on the process of PR. I was thinking to take a Immigration Consultancy agency for helping me initiate the PR. Do you guys think its a good idea or can I do it all by myself. If yes, could you please help me with the contacts (if any).

I am confused please guide!

Thanks.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lohit said:
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post in the forum so pardon me if it doesn't make sense.

I am basically from Bangalore (India) and I am planning to initiate PR for me and my spouse. I am basically from IT background with 6+ years of work experience. I have done some research online on the process of PR. I was thinking to take a Immigration Consultancy agency for helping me initiate the PR. Do you guys think its a good idea or can I do it all by myself. If yes, could you please help me with the contacts (if any).

I am confused please guide!

Thanks.
do it on your own. dont pay someone to play around with your future.