+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India Post Tracking.

raman.soorai

Dec 4, 2019
In my post tracking details, it mentioned as 'delivered'. Location in India post site is 'Meistratzheim' and Canada post is 'Toronto, ON'.
But, in tracked in WES site, it still says 'we haven't received your package yet'

Can you please confirm if WES has confirmed to you that they received your package? and processed?

siriusblack

Jul 7, 2019
Same issue here Raman. I had sent two sets of documents. One for bachelor's and one for master's. All I know is one set have reached there. Still not get clear about the status of the documents which showed Meistratzheim as the delivered location

Raman, Did your status get updated on the Wes portal?

raman.soorai

Dec 4, 2019
My document has been reached on yesterday.

Its appearing that

A package with the tracking code you've entered has been delivered to the WES Documentation Center. Please allow 24-48 hours for the document(s) in the package to be processed.

• The documents will be examined by a professional evaluator.
  • We will update your account as soon as the documents have been examined.

abijithkishan

Jan 9, 2020
Same problem man!
I have Post Graduation Diploma and Bachelor's, I have sent to WES separably where my PGDM was received by WES and they started evaluating, but my Bachelor's was delivered to 'Meistratzheim', and when I go back to WES website to track it, it says 'We haven't received the package'.
I don't know what to do now.

Snoviel Lopes

Jan 12, 2020
My document has been reached on yesterday.

Its appearing that

A package with the tracking code you've entered has been delivered to the WES Documentation Center. Please allow 24-48 hours for the document(s) in the package to be processed.

• The documents will be examined by a professional evaluator.
  • We will update your account as soon as the documents have been examined.
I have same status on WES when was your status updated further