+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

salma.crs

Feb 13, 2022
Hi all, any non-Indians here who have received PCC from Toronto consulate? I am an Australian citizen (OCI card holder) living in Canada. I need PCC for U.S. immigration. On the BLS website there is a different process for getting PCC for non-Indians. If any non-Indians have applied, please let me know how long it took to get the PCC after submitting documents. Thanks!
Hi Did you apply?

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
I have sent my documents through BLS. The application date in tracker shows 7th Apr 2020 (eventhough purolator delivered on 3rd Apr 2020). Still status shows processing at consulate general. I believe they told it would be 10-15 days processing due to Covid.
Did you send original passport or only copies by post

Reactions: Miracle2018

Helip0269

Feb 23, 2021
HI ,

I received request for PCC for my parents today. I need an Indian PCC before 23 Jan 2022. However,
I checked BLS web site and the next available appointment is on 24 Jan 2022. So the next option for me is to
apply via curious services. Does anyone have any experience how to use the BLS service? I would appreciate if
anyone can share their experience with me and could answer following questions.

Do I need to send my original Canadian passport as sponsored or only the copy of it?
how much payment do i need to put for my parents? one draft or two separate draft? and what is amount? it is saying 40.40
https://blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php
but there will be two seperate payment or one payment 40.40 + 40.40 = 80.80 CAD

Thank you in advance
Hey i also wanted to ask same thing...how much payment is it diff for return courier? I already paid purolator pick nd dropoff. So wht to do?

antman88

Feb 16, 2022
Hi all,

I need to apply for my PCC in Toronto - is the BLS Toronto office open for walk-in application drop-off? I can't find anything that confirms that and the phone line doesn't seem to be answered.

For documents; I'm going by the checklist provided and will be submitting photocopies of everything they've asked. From what I understand, no original documents are required to be submitted. Am I understanding that correctly? Thanks!

antman88

Feb 16, 2022
So far my timeline for anyone applying for PCC from BLS Surrey.

13 Jan: Application pick up by courier, Purolator
14 Jan: Delivered to BLS surrey
21 Jan: Processing at consulate general (on BLS tracking), and PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate (on Passport website).
As per my understanding it takes 6-8weeks. Will keep you guys posted about further updates.
Hi, how did you set up the Purolator pick up? I've been trying to fill out the pick-up/drop-off form but it keeps saying that I've entered an incorrect passport number. Not sure how to fix that. Also, I'm using BLS Toronto; not sure if the process will be different?

joelthakkar

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Can someone help me with PCC Process ? I am an Indian Passport Holder with Canadian PR. I will be applying for my Canadian Citizenship soon and as I spend more than 6 months in 2021 outside Canada due to Covid, PCC is required.

Bls Canada is not picking up phone. Reading online, I was able to get the following :

1) Checklist : https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/pdf/Checklist-and-Information-Booklet-for-PCC1.pdf

2) I apply Online at : https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

3) After filling the form, I print it, sign it and paste photo on it.

4) Then I can either book Toronto / Brampton BLS location appointment or Book the Postal Service for Pickup and Drop ?

This is what is confusing me. Toronto / Brampton BLS locations are all booked for the next 2 Months (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/appointmentbls/appointment.php) while the Postal service for Pickup/Drop can we scheduled for next day (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/pickup-and-drop.php) ..So it makes sense to do the Postal Pickup/Drop ?

Also, in the checklist they ask for my Indian Passport (Original and Copy). The courier person will just check the original passport and PR card and take the Photo copy with the other documents..is this correct ?

antman88

Feb 16, 2022
Can someone help me with PCC Process ? I am an Indian Passport Holder with Canadian PR. I will be applying for my Canadian Citizenship soon and as I spend more than 6 months in 2021 outside Canada due to Covid, PCC is required.

Bls Canada is not picking up phone. Reading online, I was able to get the following :

1) Checklist : https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/pdf/Checklist-and-Information-Booklet-for-PCC1.pdf

2) I apply Online at : https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

3) After filling the form, I print it, sign it and paste photo on it.

4) Then I can either book Toronto / Brampton BLS location appointment or Book the Postal Service for Pickup and Drop ?

This is what is confusing me. Toronto / Brampton BLS locations are all booked for the next 2 Months (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/appointmentbls/appointment.php) while the Postal service for Pickup/Drop can we scheduled for next day (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/pickup-and-drop.php) ..So it makes sense to do the Postal Pickup/Drop ?

Also, in the checklist they ask for my Indian Passport (Original and Copy). The courier person will just check the original passport and PR card and take the Photo copy with the other documents..is this correct ?
Call them at 8-8.15am - I was on hold for about 25 minutes but someone answered and helped me through the process. Appointments are only available 2 months out, so yes, postal is probably the quickest alternative.

They will send you the payment links (pick up and drop totaled to about $94) and schedule a Purolator pick up date/time.

Per my understanding, you are not required to send originals by postal. I will let someone else confirm/ correct this.

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Is there anyone who recently received PCC from Toronto Consulate (BLS Brampton postal).
My status is "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance" for the last 4 weeks..

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Is there anyone who recently received PCC from Toronto Consulate (BLS Brampton postal).
My status is "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance" for the last 4 weeks..
shall we inform this slow process to india foreign minister it is shame that these processed very very slowly

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
I received PCC today at 5 pm. It took 56 days total after application. :confused::confused::eek:

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
I received PCC today at 5 pm. It took 56 days total after application. :confused::confused::eek:
56 days is horrible.. Do you remember how many days the status was ""Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance"..

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
56 days is horrible.. Do you remember how many days the status was ""Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance"..
Unfortunately, I stopped checking the status for long time. No idea about intermediate status.

dragovic100

Mar 28, 2017
Hi am applying for PCC and now BSL says i have to provide original passport the rule changed since past two days did anyone else talk to BSL about this?
I am applying through BSL Surrey does anyone know how many photographs i need to send them?

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hi,
Any got pcc report recently from BLS ? I submitted mine on 26th Jan, it's in ready for issuance stage for a week now

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Hi,
Any got pcc report recently from BLS ? I submitted mine on 26th Jan, it's in ready for issuance stage for a week now
Mine is ready for issuance for 5 weeks.........:rolleyes: