Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013

neerajsoni

Feb 18, 2019
Hi all, for my PCC the status is showing as "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed." since 14th January but it is not getting dispatched. When I contact BLS they are saying to contact the consulate and when I contact the consulate they said to check the status with BLS.

BLS contact center always says wait for 24 hours daily but nothing changes. Has anyone else facing the same issue.

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
The status now has changed to PCC has been printed.
How long it took from pcc is ready for issuance to pcc is printed?

shahmiyaa

Sep 28, 2016
Hi all,
Wondering if one should submit original passport along with other docs for PCC postal application. The call centre said only photocopies are needed but the instructions booklet says original along with self attested copy.
Did anyone submit original passport and landing paper or just photocopies?

Reactions: Miracle2018

neerajsoni

Feb 18, 2019
Hi all,
Wondering if one should submit original passport along with other docs for PCC postal application. The call centre said only photocopies are needed but the instructions booklet says original along with self attested copy.
Did anyone submit original passport and landing paper or just photocopies?
Only Photocopies are required

Reactions: Miracle2018

prasad003

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

So on my passport, I have the address from my old house and when I moved to Canada my family moved to a different place. So I was worried because when police will try to verify it there will be no one at that place. what should i do?

Thank you for helping everyone.

ctallu

Jan 25, 2022
Hey all,

Did anyone tried applying for Indian PCC now? The Consulate and BLS is not accepting walk-in applications and they accept only via postal. But the procedures mentioned in the website are not clear. Did anyone apply through postal? Help pls.

Thanks,
Amala
Hello everyone,

So on my passport, I have the address from my old house and when I moved to Canada my family moved to a different place. So I was worried because when police will try to verify it there will be no one at that place. what should i do?

Thank you for helping everyone.
Don’t worry. Ask any of your family members to visit the police station you have selected while applying for pcc and take contact no of passport verification officer , explain the situation .mostly they will understand the situation. They will collect copies of your aadhar , photos and passport from your members.

prasad003

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Don’t worry. Ask any of your family members to visit the police station you have selected while applying for pcc and take contact no of passport verification officer , explain the situation .mostly they will understand the situation. They will collect copies of your aadhar , photos and passport from your members.
I haven't applied yet is their a way that when i apply they will go to new address rather than passport address

ctallu

Jan 25, 2022
I haven't applied yet is their a way that when i apply they will go to new address rather than passport address
there is no standard process for this. The police will call your family members contact number you provided(don’t give canada number) in your application before coming for visit.