+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
My pcc application at passport seva site Canada showing "pcc is clear and ready to be issued" from last 7 days but since it was a postal application they actually supposed to be sent that to bls Brampton. I have emailed passport seva staff several times but no response yet. Can anyone advise me here what shall I do to get my stucked PCC certificate? Thanks in advance
How to check on passport sava site ,which application have to enter, please tell, my application shows processing in consulate ,,

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Today I received email about " Initiation of Police Verification ..." and the status on Passport seva changed to "Police Verficatiion has been initiated".
Does anyone know how the PCC process works at ground level. My parents are here and the house is closed. There is no one living at my indian house. Will they go and check the address?

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Today I received email about " Initiation of Police Verification ..." and the status on Passport seva changed to "Police Verficatiion has been initiated".
Does anyone know how the PCC process works at ground level. My parents are here and the house is closed. There is no one living at my indian house. Will they go and check the address?
How can check stutas on passport sava ,please help

ctr

Jan 27, 2018
Hi all, any non-Indians here who have received PCC from Toronto consulate? I am an Australian citizen (OCI card holder) living in Canada. I need PCC for U.S. immigration. On the BLS website there is a different process for getting PCC for non-Indians. If any non-Indians have applied, please let me know how long it took to get the PCC after submitting documents. Thanks!

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all, any non-Indians here who have received PCC from Toronto consulate? I am an Australian citizen (OCI card holder) living in Canada. I need PCC for U.S. immigration. On the BLS website there is a different process for getting PCC for non-Indians. If any non-Indians have applied, please let me know how long it took to get the PCC after submitting documents. Thanks!
Same thing ,im German citizen ,I got in 3 weeks

ctr

Jan 27, 2018
Same thing ,im German citizen ,I got in 3 weeks
Great! Thanks for your response.

Did you apply online at https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in or used this one? https://blsindia-canada.com/forms/HCI-CGI_Police Clearance Certificate form.pdf
Did you submit all the documents in this checklist? https://www.blsindia-canada.com/CanadaVisaCCT/Toronto-PCC-Checklist-Rev-11-1-SEP-2021.pdf
The checklist says two photographs are needed. Do we have to paste them both on the form?
Also what document did you provide for this? "Purpose for seeking PCC must be ascertained"
Did someone go to your address in India to verify?

Last edited:

rajnut

Jan 12, 2022
I have applied for me and my husband's Indian PCC . Both the application were sent in the same Puralator package . Mine is updated that it is sent for processing but for my husband they said nothing is received or updated . Did anyone faced the same issue. It is sent to BLS vancouver .
Hi, I'm running into same situation now. How did it go for you ?

rajnut

Jan 12, 2022
I have applied for me and my husband's Indian PCC . Both the application were sent in the same Puralator package . Mine is updated that it is sent for processing but for my husband they said nothing is received or updated . Did anyone faced the same issue. It is sent to BLS vancouver .
Anything that you could share on this issue ? How did you overcome this ?

sunilk

Jan 14, 2022
I applied PCC for my mother on Dec 12,2021.

January 4, 2022 : My online PCC status at the passport sewa changed "Police Verification report is clear and PCC is available for issuance"

No update after that

vsmkrm298

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I applied PCC for my mother on Dec 12,2021.

January 4, 2022 : My online PCC status at the passport sewa changed "Police Verification report is clear and PCC is available for issuance"

No update after that
In a similar boat! Applied for PCC for myself on Dec 20th. On Jan 4, 2022, my status also updated to "Police Verification report is clear and PCC is available for issuance". No update after that. I would probably call CGI Vancouver if I don't see any update the next week.

sunilk

Jan 14, 2022
In a similar boat! Applied for PCC for myself on Dec 20th. On Jan 4, 2022, my status also updated to "Police Verification report is clear and PCC is available for issuance". No update after that. I would probably call CGI Vancouver if I don't see any update the next week.
Clearly shows, Indian authorities are working fast pace. Consulate is the bottleneck

Reactions: nash_avatar