+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
BLS Vancouver Surrey on the 10th of Nov, it reached BLS on 12th Nov.
23 Nov - There was a typing mistake in my Application, so they sent me an email saying, resend ur application. Re-Sent the application to BLS
6 Dec- Processing at CGI
9 Dec -PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
10 Dec - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
BLS Vancouver Surrey on the 10th of Nov, it reached BLS on 12th Nov.
23 Nov - There was a typing mistake in my Application, so they sent me an email saying, resend ur application. Re-Sent the application to BLS
6 Dec- Processing at CGI
9 Dec -PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
10 Dec - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
11 Dec - got an email: subject line;: Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File (No. CAV #######
Police Verification Request has been sent to the Police department

Taha786

May 22, 2021
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-05-2021
AOR Received.
01-09-2021
Applied for passport renewal from Brampton BLS on 10 Dec . And asked to delete ECR as I am eligible for Non ECR
Application returned due to this error on my Application.
you’re incomplete / incorrect application is being sent back due to the following reason/s: • mention “no†for diplomatic/official passport. we are sending back the original documents: • draft • 2 indian passport.

i dont understand what it says..

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
My pcc application at passport seva site Canada showing "pcc is clear and ready to be issued" from last 7 days but since it was a postal application they actually supposed to be sent that to bls Brampton. I have emailed passport seva staff several times but no response yet. Can anyone advise me here what shall I do to get my stucked PCC certificate? Thanks in advance

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
My pcc application at passport seva site Canada showing "pcc is clear and ready to be issued" from last 7 days but since it was a postal application they actually supposed to be sent that to bls Brampton. I have emailed passport seva staff several times but no response yet. Can anyone advise me here what shall I do to get my stucked PCC certificate? Thanks in advance
Hello bro how long is take ,you applying,

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
HI ,

I received request for PCC for my parents today. I need an Indian PCC before 23 Jan 2022. However,
I checked BLS web site and the next available appointment is on 24 Jan 2022. So the next option for me is to
apply via curious services. Does anyone have any experience how to use the BLS service? I would appreciate if
anyone can share their experience with me and could answer following questions.

Do I need to send my original Canadian passport as sponsored or only the copy of it?
how much payment do i need to put for my parents? one draft or two separate draft? and what is amount? it is saying 40.40
https://blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php
but there will be two seperate payment or one payment 40.40 + 40.40 = 80.80 CAD

Thank you in advance

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
HI ,

I received request for PCC for my parents today. I need an Indian PCC before 23 Jan 2022. However,
I checked BLS web site and the next available appointment is on 24 Jan 2022. So the next option for me is to
apply via curious services. Does anyone have any experience how to use the BLS service? I would appreciate if
anyone can share their experience with me and could answer following questions.

Do I need to send my original Canadian passport as sponsored or only the copy of it?
how much payment do i need to put for my parents? one draft or two separate draft? and what is amount? it is saying 40.40
https://blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php
but there will be two seperate payment or one payment 40.40 + 40.40 = 80.80 CAD

Thank you in advance
Apply online they accept only online

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Apply online they accept only online
Sorry I don't get it. Online? how? I fil online PCC form and printed out and preparing for the courier parcel.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Any one knows when you received reference number from bsl ,after they received parcel please update information

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
I was able to track my application. It says "Processing at Consulate General ".
Does it mean, BLS sent the application to Toronto Indian Embassy?

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
hey, I haven’t received any updates on my PCC and have already submitted a letter to ircc for extension, didn’t receive anything from them too. My last date to upload PCC was Nov 4th.
Did you upload in the provided button? or you just email them about extension with receipt?