Sent to consulate -May 17

Application under review - May 19

Details sent to Police Station in Delhi- May 22

Police verifcation done at home- June 2

Pcc is clear - June 4

Pcc printed- june 16

Pcc dispatched-June 21

Delivered- June 24

Mine took almost 2 months. I have seen people who applied after me getting it earlier than me. I honestly dont understand how their system works. Your best bet it to keep semding emails to consulate if your file is not moving.

Good luck

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
Pcc timeline

Shipped by purolator April 26

Delivered at brampton blscenter- April 27

Shows under processing- May 14

Sent to consulate -May 17

Application under review - May 19

Details sent to Police Station in Delhi- May 22

Police verifcation done at home- June 2

Pcc is clear - June 4

Pcc printed- june 16

Pcc dispatched-June 21

Delivered- June 24

Mine took almost 2 months. I have seen people who applied after me getting it earlier than me. I honestly dont understand how their system works. Your best bet it to keep semding emails to consulate if your file is not moving.

Good luck
Look like they are prioritizing and processing available applications based on submission date, clearing older applications first. But most of timelines shared by individuals confirms that delay is more in June month

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I see the status as "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance." from last 3 working days.
Any idea how long it takes to proceed to next step ?

Hi Nitin. I'm in the same situation. Please let me know what you have done in this case. Thanks.

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
Mine showing printed since last week Friday (6/18). It was changed to printed after a week of PCC clear status (6/11)
My case is finally showing in transit to BLS. This was in printed state since last Friday (6/18). Although, in consulate portal it still shows in printed state

Reactions: canadawonderland

Sania_19940707

Jun 23, 2021
My case is finally showing in transit to BLS. This was in printed state since last Friday (6/18). Although, in consulate portal it still shows in printed state
Did you mail them after getting printed status? I got printed status this thursday(6/24). Wondering how much time will it take to finally get it in my hands. And this dispatch status you are seeing in BLS website?

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
Did you mail them after getting printed status? I got printed status this thursday(6/24). Wondering how much time will it take to finally get it in my hands. And this dispatch status you are seeing in BLS website?
I sent couple of mails but they just copy and paste generic annoying answer with link of process detail which states timeline of 8 weeks :)

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Guys/gals, does anyone know that can we go to the consulate here in Toronto and request them to hand over the PCC as the current status of the application shows ready for issuing. I am approaching the due date of Submission. Would they help in this case?