+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Sania_19940707

Jun 23, 2021
Does anyone know how much time will it take for PCC to get printed?
My timeline so far -
Applied on 5th May,
Verification is done on 4th June,
Status updated on the portal - PCC is clear and ready for issuance on 17th June.
It's been 6 days still the same status. Does anyone how much more time it will take to get in my hands? I have to submit it by July, 21st.
Emailed them multiple times still receiving the same reply - Our timeline is 8 weeks. etc etc.
PCC applied - BLS Brampton.

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
Does anyone know how much time will it take for PCC to get printed?
My timeline so far -
Applied on 5th May,
Verification is done on 4th June,
Status updated on the portal - PCC is clear and ready for issuance on 17th June.
It's been 6 days still the same status. Does anyone how much more time it will take to get in my hands? I have to submit it by July, 21st.
Emailed them multiple times still receiving the same reply - Our timeline is 8 weeks. etc etc.
PCC applied - BLS Brampton.
I am in the same boat. It 7 days to change to printed and 7 days for dispatching. Any follow ups goes to deaf ears

Sania_19940707

Jun 23, 2021
I am in the same boat. It 7 days to change to printed and 7 days for dispatching. Any follow ups goes to deaf ears
After 7 days of dispatching meaning getting in my hands rite? I am seriously tired with the system. Taking so long. So tensed with PCC situation.

amit37

Jun 17, 2021
After 7 days of dispatching meaning getting in my hands rite? I am seriously tired with the system. Taking so long. So tensed with PCC situation.
Means they will send it to bls and then bls delivers it to you. The process is ridiculously annoying but unfortunately don’t have option than wait and watch. The one where our follow up and proactivity yield some positive result is police verification which is already over. But don’t worry you will receive it much before your ETA

Reactions: Sania_19940707