+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Raj-Canada99

Jun 14, 2021
Mine got printed too and received soft copy from PCC Consul at 5:30 PM EST today.
Here is my timeline... Best of Luck Everyone!!!!!
8 May 2021PCC application submitted in person at BLS Brampton
Sent email to Consulate General explaining my situtation stating that I have to apply for PR/Bridging Work Permit before 21 May 2021.
9 May 2021Application received at Consulate and police verification initiated
10 May 2021Police verification completed from local police station (Canada Thursday Night)
11 May 2021Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance
14 May to 18 May 2021Try every possible way to reach out to Consulate. References, emails, call, and Tweets. My strong suggestion do contact them on Tweeter. It will slow down or hold your application process.
18 May 2021Received PCC soft copy over the email from PCC Vice Consul. Also received a call to verify it. Consulate help you when its really urgent, but you need to do continuous follow up.
Can you share their phone number. I sent them several emails and every time standard response.

Taran0013

May 5, 2021
Mine got printed too and received soft copy from PCC Consul at 5:30 PM EST today.
Sent email to Consulate General explaining my situtation stating that I have to apply for PR/Bridging Work Permit before 21 May 2021.
10 May 2021Police verification completed from local police station (Canada Thursday Night)
14 May to 18 May 2021Try every possible way to reach out to Consulate. References, emails, call, and Tweets. My strong suggestion do not contact them on Tweeter. It will slow down or hold your application process.
18 May 2021Received PCC soft copy over the email from PCC Vice Consul. Also received a call to verify it. Consulate help you when its really urgent, but you need to do continuous follow up.
You got it in 10 days. Thats amazing. Mine is almost 2 months

Raj-Canada99

Jun 14, 2021
14 May to 18 May 2021Try every possible way to reach out to Consulate. References, emails, call, and Tweets. My strong suggestion do not contact them on Tweeter. It will slow down or hold your application process.
That's good idea, what's their official twitter account?

Rahul_Ram1008

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi guys. My application has been received to police station. Police have created an application for me to background check. I'm not really sure how long it will take. Please give your insight about my situation. Thanks.

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I applied on last Tuesday in person at BLS Brampton, on Wednesday they initiated my police verification and I cleared it out on the Thursday from local police station. From Friday, status is showing "PCC is available for issuance". Afterword they stopped acting on my application.
My immigration status is expiring soon and have to submit PR&BOWP as soon as possible. Everyday, I keep sending emails, explaining my situation. Hope they will act soon.
Hi,
My passport and aadhar adress (Bangalore) is different than my permanent adress(parents adress),Andra Pradesh.I am tensed alot about this,what should I do, please help me with your valuable suggestions,your each suggestion helps me alot.
I attached my parents aadhar copies and letter of explanation about my situation,BLS accept this or not?
and also may I know what are the proofs do we need to show to local police station in India ?
Thanks in advance.

Jun 11, 2021
Hi,
My passport and aadhar adress (Bangalore) is different than my permanent adress(parents adress),Andra Pradesh.I am tensed alot about this,what should I do, please help me with your valuable suggestions,your each suggestion helps me alot.
I attached my parents aadhar copies and letter of explanation about my situation,BLS accept this or not?
and also may I know what are the proofs do we need to show to local police station in India ?
Thanks in advance.
If you have a different address on the passport then you can use aadhar card/voting card address. If these are not same as parent address then I think you have change your passport address first.

I am not sure BLS will accept the application or not, but you can try. Go to Brampton center without appointment. There are two queues, one for appointment and another for walking in. They are allowing people to go in if there is no one in the appointment queue. (Before going there call BLS customer care and check what they as-call in the morning-8 am to 9am).

For local police station you need to provide photo copy of your aadhar card and your father aadhar card. In my case, I my brother did it. I only provide him my aadhar card copy.(my passport is having Canadian address)

Reactions: Ramesh Mokkapati

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
If you have a different address on the passport then you can use aadhar card/voting card address. If these are not same as parent address then I think you have change your passport address first.

I am not sure BLS will accept the application or not, but you can try. Go to Brampton center without appointment. There are two queues, one for appointment and another for walking in. They are allowing people to go in if there is no one in the appointment queue. (Before going there call BLS customer care and check what they as-call in the morning-8 am to 9am).

For local police station you need to provide photo copy of your aadhar card and your father aadhar card. In my case, I my brother did it. I only provide him my aadhar card copy.(my passport is having Canadian address)
Thanks for information,it helps me to move forward,am trying to make some corrections in voter ID(some mistakes ),and also I will try to go to BLS Brampton directly next week.
Please tell me one thing,what if I give my passport adress in Pcc application and ask my friend to attend in local police station? I think this is risky.

Jun 11, 2021
Thanks for information,it helps me to move forward,am trying to make some corrections in voter ID(some mistakes ),and also I will try to go to BLS Brampton directly next week.
Please tell me one thing,what if I give my passport adress in Pcc application and ask my friend to attend in local police station? I think this is risky.
In my opinion, giving your passport address and asking your friend to manage your verification will be the best option for you.

Jun 11, 2021
Hi guys. My application has been received to police station. Police have created an application for me to background check. I'm not really sure how long it will take. Please give your insight about my situation. Thanks.
Its depend on police station, they can send it to district SP office on the same day.

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
In my opinion, giving your passport address and asking your friend to manage your verification will be the best option for you.
I just thinking about that,but am not sure,this may work not,if it works passport and aadhar copies are enough for verification in local police station?what to do if police ask parents adress proofs? anyone has this kind of experience?if this works,I will be very happy.thanks

Last edited:

Taran0013

May 5, 2021
Hello Tarun, any luck? no change in my status so far
I sent them email on saturday. I got an email that they handed the pcc to bls but i cant see anything online yet. Maybe ill have to wait until evevning. It still says “ pcc printed” . Will update once i see any change