+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Jun 11, 2021
Hi, thanks for your reply, What should I do now?even my aadhar also having my passport adress,what if I apply by passport adress with LOE stating that my parents stays in other place and attaching their aadhar copies,if this doesn't work,pls suggest me, changing adress in passport is not a easy step,if only option to change adress on passport,pls explain me the procedure, thanks in advance.
I think faster option is, put your passport address and ask your friends to get police verification clear from the same local police station. Otherwise you have to go with either Aadhar address change or passport address change.
Try if you have your voter ID card with your parent address.

Reactions: Ramesh Mokkapati

Taran0013

May 5, 2021
Who is waiting for their PCC to get printed? And for those who recently got it. Please post your timeline please. Its been 10 days for me and still not printed.
Thanks

simratsingh28

Sep 11, 2017
Hi, mine status also showing Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
Now whats the next step and is it in Canada Consulate general?
Mine is the same. The police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. Did anyone get any updates after this status?
I am not sure if any action is required from my side or they will send the PCC via Purolator as it was a postal application.

Raj-Canada99

Jun 14, 2021
Mine is the same. The police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance. Did anyone get any updates after this status?
I am not sure if any action is required from my side or they will send the PCC via Purolator as it was a postal application.
I have a similar situation too. There is no change since June 3, 2021. My ITA is expiring by end of June. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Raj-Canada99

Jun 14, 2021
For Toronto/Brampton applications, please send an email to

They were very cooperative during my application time and printed the letter the same day I sent the email. So if your status say - PCC is clear, try reaching out to them. All the best.
I have sent them email and I got response saying that the process time will take upto 8 weeks from the PCC clear stage.

simratsingh28

Sep 11, 2017
I have a similar situation too. There is no chance since June 3, 2021. My ITA is expiring by end of June. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions?
You can upload a Letter of Explanation (LOE) with proof of application including file no., ARN, current application status, reason of delay (maybe mention covid), and any invoice of payments made to BLS. That will suffice in my opinion until PCC is received.

Reactions: Raj-Canada99
Jul 28, 2020
I have sent them email and I got response saying that the process time will take upto 8 weeks from the PCC clear stage.
At Passport Portal

May 12 : Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
May 12 : Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.

BLS
May 13 : In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
May 14 : Ready for Dispatch
May 14 : Dispatched via Courier
May 17 : Delivered at home

This was my timeline. I sent an email to them on May 12 and they responded me the same day in the evening that it has been printed and picked by BLS. The response you got is a generic response and they usually give that when the PCC clearance is not available to them.

Raj-Canada99

Jun 14, 2021
At Passport Portal

May 12 : Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
May 12 : Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.

BLS
May 13 : In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
May 14 : Ready for Dispatch
May 14 : Dispatched via Courier
May 17 : Delivered at home

This was my timeline. I sent an email to them on May 12 and they responded me the same day in the evening that it has been printed and picked by BLS. The response you got is a generic response and they usually give that when the PCC clearance is not available to them.
But the status showing "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance" which means PCC clearance is available with Consulate. Right?

Jun 11, 2021
hmmm not sure what's holding them for so long to print the document....
I have also same status, I contacted them and PCC consul replied "They did not received Police clearance from India". I was under impression when status is updated as "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.", means it's ready print. Is anyone experienced the same?