+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi, can anyone please confirm if we can send documents via Fedex? If yes what is the process for getting documents back from BLS? I checked the Purolator details and they are asking for $95 (25 for pickup and 70 for return). I understand return is 70 because of 2 separate applications but still $95 is crazy from Toronto to Brampton!!!! Fedex is showing $15 for Delivery and I guess will be max $30 for return even if separate envelopes are returned.

Reactions: Miracle2018

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Hi, can anyone please confirm if we can send documents via Fedex? If yes what is the process for getting documents back from BLS? I checked the Purolator details and they are asking for $95 (25 for pickup and 70 for return). I understand return is 70 because of 2 separate applications but still $95 is crazy from Toronto to Brampton!!!! Fedex is showing $15 for Delivery and I guess will be max $30 for return even if separate envelopes are returned.
You can use just 1 envelop to send for both applications. For return there is no choice, you have to pick-up whenever its ready or go for drop-off and pay for two different applications $70.

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
I got the reply from pcc by mail
Same copy and paste message I don’t whether they are working
Even i did mention application status is "PCC ready for issuance" for many days. But, I don't know if they have checked it or not and just replied with standard response.

Taran0013

May 5, 2021
Folks, who have been through this already -

For the past 3 days, my status on passportindia portal shows that PCC is available for issuance.
I had couriered my application to BLS and have not yet booked the purolator courier drop off through BLS.
Should I wait for the status on BLS website to change to "Ready for pickup" before booking the drop off service? Or should I go ahead and book it right now when BLS shows "processing at consulate general"?
Did the status change?

Taran0013

May 5, 2021
Hi All, I wanted to give an update on my PCC applications in case anyone finds it helpful. I have two applications (I and Wife) and they are both following different timelines even though they were submitted on the same day.

I have two applications for PCC.
Application 1 - Wife's - Needs to go to Borivali PS, Mumbai
23th April - Application delivered to BLS by purolator
7th May Status available on BLS. - Friday
10th May- Monday Status on PSK/Embassy website changed to 'Fees and documents received and is under process'
12th May - Wednesday- PCC sent to Indian Police Station.
18th May - I realize that i selected the Wrong Police station on application. (Borivali - Incorrect PS)
19th May- My wife's parents go to Borivali station and ask them to route it to the correct Police station. (Done on the spot by a mouse click)
20th May- My wife's parents receive a call to come to the 'correct' police station and submit documents. (All Passports(active and expired), PAN, Adhar)
27th May - CGI/PSK website showed status as ' PCC is Clear and ready for issuance'
29th May - PCC is Printed
30th May - On BLS- In transit from CGI to BLS Bramptom
31st May - Ready for Dispatch
31st May - Purolator Airway Bill available at BLS application tracking
1st June (10: AAM) - Delivered by Purolator express.

Application 2- Mine (Needs to Go to Hinjewadi PS, Pune)

10th May- Monday Status on PSK/Embassy website changed to 'Fees and documents received and is under process'
05/12.. Same status as Monday
05/14 - Status Changed to Under Process in Consulate.
05/21-- PCC Inititated. Email receive from passport admin mailbox.
05/23 - Status changed back to "Under Process and Review in Consulate
05/31- Got a personal email from an officer at Wakad Police station Pune asking to call for PCC

I will call him tonight and see what is the next process or step. OPne thing to note is that i had given my father's phone number on the application, but he did not receive any call or text contrary to my wife's case where her parents received a text as soon as the status changed to PCC has been initiated
Hopefully you get it figured out soon. Good luck

sudhare789

Jun 1, 2021
In my case I haven't received the passport admin email also though the CATNo. got generated not sure what is going on I have emailed to Toronto & Ottawa consulates today hoping response in 24hrs.. All the best Saurabh
After a month of wait my Police verification completed yesterday in India. Hoping next steps will complete asap :)

sudhare789

Jun 1, 2021
Hi All, I wanted to give an update on my PCC applications in case anyone finds it helpful. I have two applications (I and Wife) and they are both following different timelines even though they were submitted on the same day.

I have two applications for PCC.
Application 1 - Wife's - Needs to go to Borivali PS, Mumbai
23th April - Application delivered to BLS by purolator
12th May - Wednesday- PCC sent to Indian Police Station.
18th May - I realize that i selected the Wrong Police station on application. (Borivali - Incorrect PS)
19th May- My wife's parents go to Borivali station and ask them to route it to the correct Police station. (Done on the spot by a mouse click)
20th May- My wife's parents receive a call to come to the 'correct' police station and submit documents. (All Passports(active and expired), PAN, Adhar)
27th May - CGI/PSK website showed status as ' PCC is Clear and ready for issuance'
29th May - PCC is Printed
30th May - On BLS- In transit from CGI to BLS Bramptom
31st May - Ready for Dispatch
31st May - Purolator Airway Bill available at BLS application tracking
1st June (10: AAM) - Delivered by Purolator express.

Application 2- Mine (Needs to Go to Hinjewadi PS, Pune)

05/12.. Same status as Monday
05/14 - Status Changed to Under Process in Consulate.
05/21-- PCC Inititated. Email receive from passport admin mailbox.
05/23 - Status changed back to "Under Process and Review in Consulate
05/31- Got a personal email from an officer at Wakad Police station Pune asking to call for PCC

I will call him tonight and see what is the next process or step. OPne thing to note is that i had given my father's phone number on the application, but he did not receive any call or text contrary to my wife's case where her parents received a text as soon as the status changed to PCC has been initiated
After a month of wait my Police verification completed yesterday in India. Hoping next steps will complete asap :)

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
I have been waiting for PCC to be printed for almost a week now. I applied with bls toronto on 13th May 2021, my timeline:

13th May: walkin at bls Toronto
20th May: CAT file number generated.
24th May: Police verification initiated.
25th May: police verification completed and updated in system.
26th May: PCC is clear and ready for issuance.

No update after that. How long does it take for the next steps till I receive it through courier service?
If you don’t mind, may I ask what state police did your police verification?

Mani809

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Timeline for PCC
18 May - Appointment at Bls Calgary but walk in also available.
19 May - Received fees and accepted
20 May - Under process
21 May - Request sent to police station
29 May - Call from local police station in Punjab and paper work done.
5 June - PCC is clear and ready for issuance.

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hello All, one doubt I have is about the purpose of PCC. I have selected Residence Permit. Is that correct or should I select Immigration other than Citizenship? Google is showing mixed reviews for both. What you all have selected?

Mani809

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hello All, one doubt I have is about the purpose of PCC. I have selected Residence Permit. Is that correct or should I select Immigration other than Citizenship? Google is showing mixed reviews for both. What you all have selected?
Immigration other than Citizenship