+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Its very hard to guess the timeline in that stage of process, based on this thread, status changed to printed within a week for some of them. and some of the friends are waiting for more than two weeks. You can ask your friends/family to reach out to SP office if possible to make sure that the process in SP office completed. Hopefully, your status will get updated within a week or two from now.
How does one contact the SP Office?

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
How does one contact the SP Office?
I guess, we can directly walk-in to the SP office. Or else, you can request someone(if you know them well and ready to help) in the local police station to check with SP and they should have some friends in SP Office. Not everyone has friends in Police station, we dont have any other choice other than waiting for those like me :-(

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
Here are my timelines so far:

Purolator courier pickup: Feb23
Courier reached Brampton BLS: Feb24
Tracking started on BLS site: March 3rd
Received e-mail reg 'initiation of police verification': March 13th
Police visited: March 21st

No status update from March 21st till date.. the status still says 'Police verification initiated....'. It means the police report is probably still in the SP office & has not reached the passport office yet. Looks like, it will probably take at least another 10 days to receive the PCC.

Anyone has faster timelines than above....

Hellhydra

Mar 29, 2021
Here are my timelines so far:

Purolator courier pickup: Feb23
Courier reached Brampton BLS: Feb24
Tracking started on BLS site: March 3rd
Received e-mail reg 'initiation of police verification': March 13th
Police visited: March 21st

No status update from March 21st till date.. the status still says 'Police verification initiated....'. It means the police report is probably still in the SP office & has not reached the passport office yet. Looks like, it will probably take at least another 10 days to receive the PCC.

Anyone has faster timelines than above....
Which city in back home you live in ? I have same date but still under review at cgi

Last edited:

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Does anyone know if you can do walk-in applications in Brampton BLS or does one need to have an appointment to do so ?

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone know if you can do walk-in applications in Brampton BLS or does one need to have an appointment to do so ?
"BLS (Brampton & Toronto) Centers are Re-opening from Monday’ 22nd March for Walk-in by Appointment Only. You need to carry the Printout of your appointment confirmation for enrty." - This is what I see in blsindia-canada.com right now.

beckhsrules

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
What will be the type of Service Type for booking appointments in BLS website? I don't see an option for PCC in it.

The options present are Passport/Visa/OCI

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Hey guys
For me it's saying
Police verification report is received at the Indian embassy/consultancy
What does it mean?

Kisses92

Jan 8, 2021
I've sent my application through postal last March 24 and they received it on March 25th, but until now I haven't received any email from them confirming that it now can be tracked or it is now in process. Is that normal? Thanks

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
I've sent my application through postal last March 24 and they received it on March 25th, but until now I haven't received any email from them confirming that it now can be tracked or it is now in process. Is that normal? Thanks
I didnt receive any email regarding tracking readiness. I just checked the "check application status" once in a while in blsindia-canada website.