+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

smd527

Feb 14, 2021
Is there any one body has received the police verification initiation recently after Mar 1 ( postal application )?

Khalid81

Jan 16, 2020
Friends, a quick update on my status. The PSK/Consulate site has updated status on my PCC application as "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.", this was changed a few mins back. I still haven't got any email yet, hoping to get it tomorrow

Betn Mar 3rd to Mar 11th morning, the status was 'PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate'

Last edited:

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
Postal application - Brampton
10-Mar-2021 - Purolator delivered the application to BLS
12-Mar-2021 - Able to track in BLS website - Application Status: Under Process

Last edited:

smd527

Feb 14, 2021
Do we get the email that the Police Verification is initiated in all the cases. My status is shown as " Under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate " since Mar 3. Waiting to see how long it takes to move forward to next stage.

canprind2020

Star Member
Nov 23, 2020
13-Mar-2021 - Application Status: Under Process - In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulate General

Mar 7, 2021
I have applied for India PCC via BLS on 17th Feb 2021 and have below status since 28th Feb 2021. Police Verification is also completed on 1st March.
"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."

My question is that how many days it normally takes to get the PCC after the police verification.

thesouthpaw09

Mar 14, 2021
I have applied for India PCC via BLS on 17th Feb 2021 and have below status since 28th Feb 2021. Police Verification is also completed on 1st March.
"Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."

My question is that how many days it normally takes to get the PCC after the police verification.
Sir, Local police station has completed the verification in India you will get it soon. No need to worry. Its taking minimum 4-6 weeks nowadays.

thesouthpaw09

Mar 14, 2021

One more thing, In India, Stimulus helps a lot when you deal with government employees . I hope you have taken care of this when police personnel has visited home for verification.