+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Mike756933

Jan 20, 2021
My pic was returned twice, it has been almost more than 6 weeks now. I have included all the documents in my application; however, they returned twice with the statement that I need to proof of payment for renewal and a letter from cic (as your status is expired), but I have a valid visa for a whole year more. I don't know whom to contact, and why are they returning my application. Can anyone please help me?

Khalid81

Jan 16, 2020
Hi
I sent my application n my husband’s application on 22nd February...My husband received email from Passport admin about verification initiation but My status is under review as yours ..Did you call BLs and updated anything kindly reply
Check the status on BLS site as well on PSK site. If BLS site shows "Processing at Consulate General" that means they've sent your application to Consulate, now further tracking can be done at PSK website.

simer1990

Feb 13, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2021
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2021
My PCC timeline (Postal Toronto)

2nd Feb - app reached BLS
12th Feb - able to track
17th Feb - PCC initiated
2nd March - Police visit
5th March - Passport portal status - "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed."
8th March - BLS status "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre"
9th March - BLS status - "Ready for collection", Purolator picked up
10th March - PCC received.

Jenka

Feb 19, 2021
@Jenka @Anand83

Any updates?

8:00am tomorrow will be 48 hours after I initiated step 2. If I don’t get a response by then I am moving to step 3.
Hey @Wacky1.nash,

I am so disheartened and don't know what to do. The status of my application on BLS website is showing as returned and this time due to not providing study/student permit or visitor visa. I am unable to provide that as I am on a visitor visa. I had initially called them and asked about this and they said I could apply. So I did and now turns out I can't apply for PCC as I am on a tourist visa.(I should have also done my research so that I didn't have to wait this long) It is frustrating that the application was returned the first time due to name issues and at that point no one bothered to even go through the documents and let me know about this. I have wasted a month and a half behind this and I have no hope at this point. I have frantically started calling immigration lawyers to find if there is still a way I can apply.

When I started the step 2 on last Sunday I did receive a mail from BLS support with the ticket number and portal login details on the same day. Then I got a reply on the BLS support website the next day that my request is forwarded to the concern department but after that nothing. It still shows work on progress. However, after the complaint my application on BLS website did change and is showing returned. I haven't received the application back yet.

If anyone knows of a good immigration lawyer or consultant please let me know.

• Sad
Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Jenka

Feb 19, 2021
Hey @Wacky1.nash,

I am so disheartened and don't know what to do. The status of my application on BLS website is showing as returned and this time due to not providing study/student permit or visitor visa. I am unable to provide that as I am on a visitor visa. I had initially called them and asked about this and they said I could apply. So I did and now turns out I can't apply for PCC as I am on a tourist visa.(I should have also done my research so that I didn't have to wait this long) It is frustrating that the application was returned the first time due to name issues and at that point no one bothered to even go through the documents and let me know about this. I have wasted a month and a half behind this and I have no hope at this point. I have frantically started calling immigration lawyers to find if there is still a way I can apply.

When I started the step 2 on last Sunday I did receive a mail from BLS support with the ticket number and portal login details on the same day. Then I got a reply on the BLS support website the next day that my request is forwarded to the concern department but after that nothing. It still shows work on progress. However, after the complaint my application on BLS website did change and is showing returned. I haven't received the application back yet.

If anyone knows of a good immigration lawyer or consultant please let me know.
Hey @whacky1.nash,

I spoke to the representative again now and she said I can apply on visitor visa. I don't know what to do and why was the application returned again if I was able to apply. I am out of words to express my disbelief and mockery that is happening here.

• Sad
Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Prabh_555

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Here is my timeline for Indian Pcc:

Sent to Bls: 16 Feb
Able to track the file on Bls: 20Feb
File sent to consulate: 21 Feb
Police verification initiated: 25 Feb
Verification by police: 26th Feb
PCC Printed: 4th March
PCC sent to Back to BLS: 8th March
Ready for dispatch: 9th March
PCC delivered: 10th March

Got my PCC in less than a month. Hope everyone gets their PCC soon....

skharsha

Dec 21, 2019
You cannot take any action on this ARN as the same is under processing at the respective Indian Embassy/Consulate. In case of any queries, please refer the website of the corresponding Embassy/Consulate (or the Outsourced Service Provider, if passport services are outsourced).

thats what it shows. I contacted my taluka police thana and they said they have not received any police verification request yet, my district police station they must have received it and they will forward to them. So need to wait for 2 to 3 days. Wondering if this is the way it works.

HI Teja,

Any think have you done on seeing this status? How many days it took after this status?

skharsha

Dec 21, 2019
You cannot take any action on this ARN as the same is under processing at the respective Indian Embassy/Consulate. In case of any queries, please refer the website of the corresponding Embassy/Consulate (or the Outsourced Service Provider, if passport services are outsourced).

thats what it shows. I contacted my taluka police thana and they said they have not received any police verification request yet, my district police station they must have received it and they will forward to them. So need to wait for 2 to 3 days. Wondering if this is the way it works.
hi TeJa,

Did you took any action after this status? how many days it took in going to next stage after this state?

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
Hi
I sent my application n my husband’s application on 22nd February...My husband received email from Passport admin about verification initiation but My status is under review as yours ..Did you call BLs and updated anything kindly reply
Hi, congrats and good to know applications are moving (at least for your husband). My Application was sent on 17th and reached Brampton on 20th. We also sent two applications and both of them are at same status "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." :-( . I think this is delay from Embassy and I could not get any number to call them. I think BLS may not be able to help on this. Let me know your thoughts or if you have a way to expedite this.

Khalid81

Jan 16, 2020
Hi, congrats and good to know applications are moving (at least for your husband). My Application was sent on 17th and reached Brampton on 20th. We also sent two applications and both of them are at same status "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." :-( . I think this is delay from Embassy and I could not get any number to call them. I think BLS may not be able to help on this. Let me know your thoughts or if you have a way to expedite this.
I'm exactly in the same boat. I sent applications for self & wife thru Purolator on 18th Feb, they received it next day, but sent to Consulate only on 1st March. On 2nd March, File no (CATxxxx) got assigned to my wife's application, and on 3rd March I too got the CATxxxx no assigned. But since then the status at passport seva site shows the same "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". Havent got any email from them as well. So, its seems a long wait until they initiate further processing of sending our docs to India at local police station

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
So after 15 days of my application was delivered, I was finally able to talk to a bls representative over phone. She just told me my application package has been returned back to me because I haven’t included the copies of any pages of the passport with arrival exit stamps. My password doesn’t have any stamps on it. Why couldn’t they just call me and confirm. An absolute circus. I seriously wants to file a complaint against them. But I know nothing is going to change.
I understand this is frustrating and it takes whole cycle when we have to send the document again. I think you should have at least one stamp when you have travelled to different country. Is it because you recently renewed your passport ? I would suggest stalk to them and send all pages just to get rid of the rework and pain or resending again. hope you get through this somehow.

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
I'm exactly in the same boat. I sent applications for self & wife thru Purolator on 18th Feb, they received it next day, but sent to Consulate only on 1st March. On 2nd March, File no (CATxxxx) got assigned to my wife's application, and on 3rd March I too got the CATxxxx no assigned. But since then the status at passport seva site shows the same "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". Havent got any email from them as well. So, its seems a long wait until they initiate further processing of sending our docs to India at local police station
True and hoping to have this pushed to next stage soon. Also I think they are not picking up files in the order it was received. We all have to just stay tight until we get this through.

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
Here is my timeline for Indian Pcc:

Sent to Bls: 16 Feb
Able to track the file on Bls: 20Feb
File sent to consulate: 21 Feb
Police verification initiated: 25 Feb
Verification by police: 26th Feb
PCC Printed: 4th March
PCC sent to Back to BLS: 8th March
Ready for dispatch: 9th March
PCC delivered: 10th March

Got my PCC in less than a month. Hope everyone gets their PCC soon....
Congrats. Was it sent to Brampton BLS?

Mar 10, 2021
My application was picked up by Purolator on 23rd Feb & delivered on 24th Feb. Haven't received any mail so far, but the tracking on the BLS website says application date as 3rd March & current status is "Processing at Consulate General". Please track your applications on BLS website as well.
Any update??