+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
I have sent on the same time to BLS , Brampton and it says the same status. I haven't got any email so far. The service is pathetic and not sure how long it takes.
May be due to lot of people applied around same time, do you know if this has to be BLS to initiate next steps or it should be from Embassy/consulate ?

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Hey @Wacky1.nash no reply yet. I am really stressed and have no clue what to do. The representative I spoke to last Friday was really rude and said that my package has yet not opened and they are still working on applications received on 21st Feb and 22nd Feb. Since mine reached on 24th Feb they still haven't opened it but I know your application was delivered on 23rd February and you received a mail on 3rd March and even MKM2021 whose application was delivered the same day as mine is able to track his application on BLS website. I fear there is something wrong again and they will return the application the second time since I didn't receive any communication even from them when they did it the first time. I am so furious that they didn't give me the option to upload my documents online and had to start again from the beginning.

When you sent your application did you pay for only deliver or for delivery and pickup both? I wondering that they just sent it back because it was paid for and didn't bother to communicate with me. My application on BLS website is still showing details about the first application as returned. I am dreading to call them on Monday as I don't think I am going to get any answers. If anyone has any contacts or any suggestions would really appreciate your help.
I feel your pain.

I sometimes end up in tears when dealing with BLS. It is really nothing short of Mental abuse.

I paid for both pick up and delivery, so I don’t know why they gave me the option to upload the document and not you. But they really do not have a protocol. Each representation tells you different rules. Infact they change the rules on the same call as they talk to you...

Reactions: MansiAP56

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hi friends Hope you all are doing well. My parents got call from police station about PCC
How much time it will take to reach here
Any idea

Graykoala

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hey guys,
My application was delivered to BLS Brampton on 24th feb, received an email on March 3rd that they have received it. No communication from them after that. It’s been many days I am worried now. Their phone number doesn’t work for me, it always says not available. Sent them an email, no reply. Not sure what could be done to get a status update. Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks.

mkm2021

Mar 5, 2021
Hi Friends,
My status in passportindia.gov.in shows "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." since 03/01 and BLS says "Processing at Consulate General" I have NOT received any emails from passport admit or from BLS. Below are my timelines so far and did not receive any call / verification from police yet. Kindly advise if any one in the same situation? how long does it take from here? I'm wondering if I should just wait or If there is any contact number I could call and expedite the process?

Sent application - Feb 17th
Able to view status in BLS - March 01

Thanks in advance for your help.
I am in the same situation as well. I sent the application on Feb 23rd. The BLS site says application received date as 3rd March & since then the status is 'Processing at Consulate General'. Haven't received any calls or emails from anyone so far. I will choose to wait for at least the rest of the week and see if the status gets changed.

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
I am in the same situation as well. I sent the application on Feb 23rd. The BLS site says application received date as 3rd March & since then the status is 'Processing at Consulate General'. Haven't received any calls or emails from anyone so far. I will choose to wait for at least the rest of the week and see if the status gets changed.
Yeah, I'm also hoping to have some update happen by this week. seems to be hold up from Embassy.

Khalid81

Jan 16, 2020
Hi Friends,
My status in passportindia.gov.in shows "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." since 03/01 and BLS says "Processing at Consulate General" I have NOT received any emails from passport admit or from BLS. Below are my timelines so far and did not receive any call / verification from police yet. Kindly advise if any one in the same situation? how long does it take from here? I'm wondering if I should just wait or If there is any contact number I could call and expedite the process?

I too am in exactly same situation. My application reached BLS on 16th Feb, they sent it to CGI after a delay of more than a week, and now status on Passportindia site shows "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". I didn't get any email so far from CGI

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Not in Toronto, But in Ottawa.

My timeline is:

Feb 12 - Walk-in application
Feb 15
- Able to track
Feb 16 - BLS
Feb 18 - PCC initiated (got an email from passport.admin@passportindia.gov.in )

Changed status on Portal to 'Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate'

Feb 23 - Police called my parents, and they sent the ID and address proof of my parents.
Police sent the report on the 26th from SP Office
Mar 4 - Passport portal status - "Police Clearance Certificate has been printed."
Mar 5 - BLS status updated to "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre"

Now waiting to get it from BLS once it gets there.
Hi There,
I am just wondering, I also did walk-in but paid the courier charges. Do I need to collect it from BLS Calgary or they will send it to my given postal address. Could you please suggest.

Tunggirl8

Feb 20, 2021
Hi Friends,

Hi
I sent my application n my husband’s application on 22nd February...My husband received email from Passport admin about verification initiation but My status is under review as yours ..Did you call BLs and updated anything kindly reply

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
So after 15 days of my application was delivered, I was finally able to talk to a bls representative over phone. She just told me my application package has been returned back to me because I haven’t included the copies of any pages of the passport with arrival exit stamps. My password doesn’t have any stamps on it. Why couldn’t they just call me and confirm. An absolute circus. I seriously wants to file a complaint against them. But I know nothing is going to change.

• Wow
Reactions: Wacky1.nash