+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Appuappu

Jan 21, 2021
Saturday and Sunday is holiday. So it will be picked up by Monday evening 4. If not call them immediately.
Hi, so in my case, police came to me house on Jan 24, police verification was done.
Then the status was changed to
In transit from consulate general to bls-27 Jan

ready for collection-29 Jan

Appuappu

Jan 21, 2021
Hi Appuappu, Did they did Police Verification by visiting your home?

if Yes, after how many days your status changed post police verification.

Thanks in Advance!!
Hi, so in my case, police came to me house on Jan 24, police verification was done.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017

So this is same process like passport verification? You have to provide 2 neighbours as witness with their identity documents also?
Regards

Booya

Dec 15, 2020
Hi All - did anyone send the documents through Canada Post vs Purolator?

Also, does anyone know the correct address of BLS Brampton location - do we send the documents to 10 OR 20 Gillingham Drive, Unit 202, Brampton
ON L6X 5A5?

Last edited:

DRS1234

Jun 22, 2015
Hi All - did anyone send the documents through Canada Post vs Purolator?

Also, does anyone know the correct address of BLS Brampton location - do we send the documents to 10 OR 20 Gillingham Drive, Unit 202, Brampton
ON L6X 5A5?
Both of the address bring up BLS if you reverse google search. But my mail was delivered to 10 Gillingham and my shipping label was created over the phone by BLS agent.

Puneetgupta1987

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello,
Does anyone have a contact for Indian Consulate, Toronto? I received my PCC however for my spouse's PCC, they sent an email saying they need more documents after completing police verification at her home. They sent same email twice even after responding to their first email with all the documents they need but they sent the same email asking for my spouse's documents. Has anyone encountered this issue? My spouse's PCC is getting delayed because all of this. BLS is not ready to help us nor does Indian consulate answer or respond to emails.

saggon

Oct 21, 2020
i am trying to get pcc , after ordering pick up and drop off service , how do i print shipping label. from bls website all i get is receipt when i do print label

bourn3

Jan 11, 2021
Hi All, If police came for verification to the house. Did they visit during late evening time as well? Asking because there are so many spam calls these days it gets hard to figure out calls from unkown numbers. Thinking cop might call in mornings only to visit house for verification. I have fear that my parents might not respond to calls from unkown numbers during late evenings.

Saral1

Oct 15, 2020
Hi All, If police came for verification to the house. Did they visit during late evening time as well? Asking because there are so many spam calls these days it gets hard to figure out calls from unkown numbers. Thinking cop might call in mornings only to visit house for verification. I have fear that my parents might not respond to calls from unkown numbers during late evenings.
In my experience they only call between 9-5. When they call they will inform us the time they are going to visit. Sometime they visit....sometime they will ask them to bring the documents to the office.

Reactions: bourn3

bourn3

Jan 11, 2021
In my experience they only call between 9-5. When they call they will inform us the time they are going to visit. Sometime they visit....sometime they will ask them to bring the documents to the office.
Thank you. I hope they dont call after or around 8 pm in the night.

Reactions: Saral1

KJ21

Feb 7, 2021
I got an email from BLS about the confirmation of documents and they sent the same to Consulate.
My TimeLine is below

Puralator Pick Up: 18th Jan 2021
Puralator Delivery to BLS: 19th Jan 2021.
BLS Reply on 25h Jan 2021
Passport India Mail Received: 29h Jan 2021(Current Status is 'PCC initiated'

Hope this helps.
Hi,

I applied a day after your did, and my timeline is the similar to yours. I was wondering if you received your documents back? Or if your process has been completed already?

KJ21

Feb 7, 2021
I Didn't do any self-attestation. Got mine in four weeks.
Hi Saral, do you have a timeline as to how many days did it take after police verification was completed in India? I mean after they visited your house or after your family submitted documents at the police station?