+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Same with me. Changed today. Looks like some kind of system wide change. But if we read the language, it is apparent that 'clear' verification still hasn't been received.
I emailed the CGI Toronto and they promptly replied that the Clear report has been received from India for your application. So I'm assuming that they've already received. Although you're correct as per the language it seems that the clear report is yet to be received. Confusing !

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I emailed the CGI Toronto and they promptly replied that the Clear report has been received from India for your application. So I'm assuming that they've already received. Although you're correct as per the language it seems that the clear report is yet to be received. Confusing !
Good for you!! I emailed Vancouver CGI but no reply.

tm1111@

Jan 1, 2019

Hey- can you give me the email address for CGI Toronto. I have a doubt that this change is due to BLS Brampton closure due to lockdown( till 23rd Jan)

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hey- can you give me the email address for CGI Toronto. I have a doubt that this change is due to BLS Brampton closure due to lockdown( till 23rd Jan)

I emailed on pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in and they're very prompt in replying if you're communicating with them during business hours (I got their replies instantly since last 3 business days between 11am & 1pm), hope it will work for you as well.

nilaap

Jun 14, 2019
I have also received the same status on my application today. Anyone aware of the next steps on this one!

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
I have also received the same status on my application today. Anyone aware of the next steps on this one!
Not sure. But it seems like we have to wait until we get the status stating something like this "clear verification has been received. PCC is ready to be issued/printed" or something similar. By the way, when did you apply?

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
On the same boat, my status just changed to this today. Not sure if we need to reach BLS/Consulate after this or not. Already paid for the return courier at BLS, I'm assuming they will pick-up from the Consulate and drop off at our door step but not quite sure. It would be great if someone share his/her experience on this.
I've the Same message since jan 1

Don't know how long they need.

If you guys get something please post it

nilaap

Jun 14, 2019
Not sure. But it seems like we have to wait until we get the status stating something like this "clear verification has been received. PCC is ready to be issued/printed" or something similar. By the way, when did you apply?
I applied on Oct 23 :( When did you apply?

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
I am sending all the documents to BLS Brampton tomorrow. I have a scheduled pickup by Purolator tomorrow morning. I could not obtain a Purolator envelope(due to lockdowns) but got a plain yellow one from UPS:

1) Did you paste the Purolator label yourself before pick up?
2) Did the Purolator guy come with a stickable label and all you had to do was have the documents packed inside the envelope?

poojamangalam

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Dec 14: Purolator picked up application
Dec 16: Received by BLS brampton
Dec 18: Shipped to Consulate Toronto
Dec 21: Email about pcc initiation
Waiting for verification at home..
will let you update soon
Any update on your application??

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
I applied on Dec 7 and my documents were picked up on Dec 8. I know couple of people who received their PCC around Dec 24. That is making me tensed. But I should not be worried now because I emailed Consulate on Dec 31 and they told me they received the "CLEAR" certificate from India and will
I've the Same message since jan 1

Don't know how long they need.

If you guys get something please post it
I applied on Dec 7 and my documents were picked up on Dec 8. I know couple of people who received their PCC around Dec 24. That is making me tensed. But I should not be worried now because I emailed Consulate on Dec 31 and they told me they received the "CLEAR" certificate from India for my application and will be sent to me within 7-10 days.