+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks for the quick response. Can I send my relatives to check as I am in Canada currently and applied through Brampton office. Please let me know.
Yes, you can send anyone there to know about the processing about you PCC.
Make sure they carry some of your basic documents if police need.

rahul7385

May 29, 2019
Can someone confirm these 3 details?
1. Is the spouse name absolutely mandatory on both your and your wife’s passport? We have it on mine but not on my wife’s but do have a registered marriage certificate issued by registrar of marriage in Mumbai.
2. My passport has address from Mumbai whereas my family lived in a different town. Does the passport need to be reissued for this as well to get address updated before we apply for PCC?
3. I am applying for Inland-CEC, do I need police clearance from RCMP as well?
1. I dont have my spouse name in my passport...no problem at all.
3. For RCMP you will receive request from IRCC. If they are not asking then dont do it.

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
It is only for Indian PCC.
Hi! What if i already have a valid PCC before ITA and I am single during the time i applied PCC and get married just before creating a profile?

Do I have to get it redone?

What if my fiance applies PCC after ITA (after marriage)? Will he have to show it in his passport?
Thanks

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi! What if i already have a valid PCC before ITA and I am single during the time i applied PCC and get married just before creating a profile?

Do I have to get it redone?

What if my fiance applies PCC after ITA (after marriage)? Will he have to show it in his passport?
Thanks
I am not sure about your case but yes if you are married and your fiance needs PCC, yes he/she needs to update passport according to PCC requirements.

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I am not sure about your case but yes if you are married and your fiance needs PCC, yes he/she needs to update passport according to PCC requirements.
Any idea where could i get an answer to this? If it doesnt matter post ita then i could get his pcc done in advance too before marriage.

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Any idea where could i get an answer to this? If it doesnt matter post ita then i could get his pcc done in advance too before marriage.
Hii there,
There is a page on facebook called “kubeir kamal Express Entry” you can join that and post it there, there is a lot experienced people and for sure they will answer your questions .

Reactions: Anaysa

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Hi Folks,

I have successfully applied for PCC at Toronto bls (walk-in)

I would like to know if I have to go through the RCMP verification or Canadian police clearance too?

If yes, please advise me on the center or address where I can go (who are fast).

Thanks

sri_pri

Sep 16, 2020
Hi Folks,

I have successfully applied for PCC at Toronto bls (walk-in)

I would like to know if I have to go through the RCMP verification or Canadian police clearance too?

If yes, please advise me on the center or address where I can go (who are fast).

Thanks
Hi there, you dont need RCMP verification unless it is requested by IRCC.

Reactions: astraldust

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi All, Need urgent suggestion on below, my status is still showing as "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate"

Timeline:

27th August: Applied PCC at BLS india
3rd September: Email verification received
26th September: PCC completed at local police station
8th Ocotber: Grievance raised and finished with comment within a day " Please reach your police station since it's still under approval"
( However after cross checking, local police confirmed they sent the approval already)

Status is still showing like above, "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate"

What to do next ? i have merely 20 days left for submission