+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Dear Member's

If possible please share the quickest procedure on how I can get my PCC done.
I have already got the ITA and running late.

Additionally, please clear if I need to get my Canadian clearance too (If yes, please share the procedure)

Thank you!

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Dear Member's

If possible please share the quickest procedure on how I can get my PCC done.
I have already got the ITA and running late.

Additionally, please clear if I need to get my Canadian clearance too (If yes, please share the procedure)

Thank you!
You can apply through BLS Toronto by walkin service, thats the only fastest way at this moment.
Yes , you need canadian too.
Refer to these links for both
  1. PCC from India (through BLS) - https://www.blsindia-canada.com/
  2. Canada (through RCMP) - https://www.google.com/search?q=rcmp+fingerprinting&rlz=1C5CHFA_enCA737CA738&oq=rcmo+f&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l7.2093j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
You can apply through BLS Toronto by walkin service, thats the only fastest way at this moment.
Yes , you need canadian too.
Refer to these links for both
  1. PCC from India (through BLS) - https://www.blsindia-canada.com/
  2. Canada (through RCMP) - https://www.google.com/search?q=rcmp+fingerprinting&rlz=1C5CHFA_enCA737CA738&oq=rcmo+f&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l7.2093j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Thanks Sekhon Saab!

do you think I have to book a walk-in appointment or I can just go there?

crazyrunner

Sep 15, 2020
Thanks Sekhon Saab!

For BLS Brampton, you cannot book an appointment. It will open on monday at 8 AM. Please reach there by 7:30 AM as the people start standing in line from that time onwards.
From submission of the form in BLS to getting the PCC, it will take any where between 4-6 weeks.

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
For BLS Brampton, you cannot book an appointment. It will open on monday at 8 AM. Please reach there by 7:30 AM as the people start standing in line from that time onwards.
From submission of the form in BLS to getting the PCC, it will take any where between 4-6 weeks.
If I visit BLS so do I have to take a copy of the document in file or I should put them in an envelope?

And how can I pay them? I mean if we book pick-up services they ask us to make money order in their name.

Lastly, do you think walk-in is better than postal pickup

crazyrunner

Sep 15, 2020
If I visit BLS so do I have to take a copy of the document in file or I should put them in an envelope?

And how can I pay them? I mean if we book pick-up services they ask us to make money order in their name.

Lastly, do you think walk-in is better than postal pickup
I had taken the printout of the pcc application and original and photo copy of all the documents. They returned all the original documents and passport after verification over there. They also take your photo if you don't have one of your own. That's 13 dollars extra. Also they do photocopy of documents if you ask them to.
For payment, they accept either cash or debit card. No credit card.
Walk in is better in my opinion. In case you are missing any document or they see that you need to make any changes to the document, they notify you then and there. That saves time.

Reactions: astraldust

creativerbl

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Can someone confirm these 3 details?
1. Is the spouse name absolutely mandatory on both your and your wife’s passport? We have it on mine but not on my wife’s but do have a registered marriage certificate issued by registrar of marriage in Mumbai.
2. My passport has address from Mumbai whereas my family lived in a different town. Does the passport need to be reissued for this as well to get address updated before we apply for PCC?
3. I am applying for Inland-CEC, do I need police clearance from RCMP as well?

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks Sekhon Saab!

Hii there,
You don’t need any appointment.

If you are planning to go to BLS toronto, make sure you are there at 8AM otherwise you have to be in a long line.

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, Not yet. I have received the police verification mail and completed it on Sep-30. But there is no update on portal4. The status still says "Under review at Indian embassy".
Hii there,
When did you applied for your PCC and its by post or walkin??

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, I need a quick help. Applied PCC in Brampton office by post and they have sent the request to police station in India for verification. It’s been 3 weeks without any update. Could you please let me know the I could do as next steps so that I can get this done quickly.

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, I need a quick help. Applied PCC in Brampton office by post and they have sent the request to police station in India for verification. It’s been 3 weeks without any update. Could you please let me know the I could do as next steps so that I can get this done quickly.
Hii there,
You need to contact your local police station if the police verification is completed or not.

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
I had taken the printout of the pcc application and original and photo copy of all the documents. They returned all the original documents and passport after verification over there. They also take your photo if you don't have one of your own. That's 13 dollars extra. Also they do photocopy of documents if you ask them to.
For payment, they accept either cash or debit card. No credit card.
Walk in is better in my opinion. In case you are missing any document or they see that you need to make any changes to the document, they notify you then and there. That saves time.
I actually like the suggestion of walk-in.