+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Sep 4, 2020
I have applied for the PCC from BLS Brampton through postal application on 25th June 2020. I have done the police verification through a friend on 24th August 2020. The BLS tracking says it is still Processing at Consulate General but there is no tracking available at passport seva portal. It says "The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system". Can somebody help with where exactly my file might be stuck. Thanks.

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Just got to know from BLS site that my package has been dispatched for delivery ! Though I did not receive any intimation form Purulator that it has been sent out, So, while the tracking system is down - the processing seems to be going ahead unhindered. Just wanted to update, as a lot of folks were wondering. My timeline:

• Applied on June 25th (Postal application)
  • PCC Initiation email received on July 29th (so it sat with BLS for more than a month). Status changed to "Under Review" or similar on PSK Site.
  • Police Verification happened at residence on Aug 10th
  • Status changed to "PCC to be collected to RPO" on August 24th (my "interpretation" of this status after reading the forum is - this is indicator that Police Verification has successfully been completed and updated on website - at which point Consulate folks takeover)
  • <After this - Blackout - application is down since 29th August> - so never got to see "PCC Granted" or Printed etc. as earlier
  • Today, status changed in BLS site (as mentioned above) - Sep 4th - so waiting. to receive hard copy...

Reactions: Canada_mp

guru782

Jun 26, 2019
Just got to know from BLS site that my package has been dispatched for delivery ! Though I did not receive any intimation form Purulator that it has been sent out, So, while the tracking system is down - the processing seems to be going ahead unhindered. Just wanted to update, as a lot of folks were wondering. My timeline:

• Applied on June 25th (Postal application)
  • PCC Initiation email received on July 29th (so it sat with BLS for more than a month). Status changed to "Under Review" or similar on PSK Site.
  • Police Verification happened at residence on Aug 10th
  • Status changed to "PCC to be collected to RPO" on August 24th (my "interpretation" of this status after reading the forum is - this is indicator that Police Verification has successfully been completed and updated on website - at which point Consulate folks takeover)
  • <After this - Blackout - application is down since 29th August> - so never got to see "PCC Granted" or Printed etc. as earlier
  • Today, status changed in BLS site (as mentioned above) - Sep 4th - so waiting. to receive hard copy...
You will get it soon. As per your timeline pcc was ready to be collected on August 24.

my police verification is not getting initiated to police station.

but yes. Your timeline gives a hope that everything will go fine.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Has anyone got pcc from delhi police station?

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
You will get it soon. As per your timeline pcc was ready to be collected on August 24.

my police verification is not getting initiated to police station.

but yes. Your timeline gives a hope that everything will go fine.
Did you or your parents/relatives staying at Indian address call the local police station? Atleast. I did so So if you have received intimation email, you could contact the police station (which you choose in your application).

guru782

Jun 26, 2019
Did you or your parents/relatives staying at Indian address call the local police station? Atleast. I did so So if you have received intimation email, you could contact the police station (which you choose in your application).
Yes bro. My elder brother works in SP office. No request has been made from psk. Also I have not received any passport admin email.
That is why I am saying, something happened after August 28 updates and files are not getting processed atleast with initiation

joman63

Sep 4, 2020
I submitted my PCC application at BLS North York on August 22nd and from August 24th, the status is in REVIEW with no passport admin email. I contacted RPO and received a response that the application is still with the consulate.
I don't know - "What happened to my application?" and from August 28/29th onwards even the PSK Portal is sort of down as it shows - no such file.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Finally, the PCC saga is over and we got it today.....

RPO: New Delhi

Date
Status
29-Jun-20​
Application printed and sent to BLS with supporting documents
6-Jul-20​
As per Purolator tracking no. (delivery delayed by Purolator)
28-Jul-20​
Processing at Consulate General (BLS)
4-Aug-20​
PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)
7-Aug-20​
Police Verification Request has been sent to local Police Station, I received email as well as (PSK)
19-Aug-20​
Police Verification at home, policeman asked for copies of additional address prrof, aadhar card, copy of passport and PAN card
21-Aug-20​
PCC ready to be collected - It means Physical address verification has been completed and next step is for PSK security clearance by RPO, no FUP is required by applicant - RPO (PSK)
27-Aug-20​
PCC application has been granted on 27/08/20. PCC will be dispatched to the current address of the applicant. The applicant would receive an sms once the PCC is ready for dispatch. - RPO (PSK)
31-Aug-20​
PCC printed as confirmed by CGI, Toronto via email (upon several FUP via emails sent only after our applications completed 8 weeks). From here CGI prints and signs the PCC and forwards it to BLS. (Email response)
1-Sep-20​
In Transit from Consulate to BLS Centre (BLS)
2-Sep-20​
Morning: Ready for Dispatch in the morning; Evening: Sent by BLS again after multiple FUP throughout the day (BLS)
4-Sep-20​
Courier delivery was reflecting 03-Sep as delivery date but was delayed by Purolator. FUP with CC and arranged for self pick up.
I went to the sorting center directly and did a self pick up otherwise I would have receive it next week due to their massive backlog.

All the best to the remaining applicants...

Last edited:

guru782

Jun 26, 2019
I submitted my PCC application at BLS North York on August 22nd and from August 24th, the status is in REVIEW with no passport admin email. I contacted RPO and received a response that the application is still with the consulate.
I don't know - "What happened to my application?" and from August 28/29th onwards even the PSK Portal is sort of down as it shows - no such file.
Same here . Submitted on August22 at North York. No passport admin email received .
Repeated emails and tweets to passportseva , consulate . No response yet

dhbdhba

Dec 8, 2019
Same here . Submitted on August22 at North York. No passport admin email received .
Repeated emails and tweets to passportseva , consulate . No response yet
Submitted PCC application walk in at BLS on Aug 26. I have the CATxxxxxx file number but no email from passport admin
BLS tracking: Processing at Consulate