+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I faced the same issue and after multiple tries, I figured the issue is due to incorrect PSK. Even if your town/city is listed in the drop down, it might not have a PSK. There is a link on the same portal to locate the PSK. It is not straight-forward too but you should be able to locate it.

They really make it user friendly by throwing the "Unknown Technical Error" back to the user.
your reply is vague and useless, even if we find out our PSK? then what we can't still track the application status using cat**** number

guru782

Jun 26, 2019
I seriously doubt that somehow files are deleted and no progress are being made.

My last status was “pcc under review at psk”. After that I lost tracking. Followed up with regional psk and they asked me to contact Toronto consulate.
Toronto consulate is not responding to emails or phone calls.

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
I seriously doubt that somehow files are deleted and no progress are being made.

My last status was “pcc under review at psk”. After that I lost tracking. Followed up with regional psk and they asked me to contact Toronto consulate.
No, I don't think that files have been deleted. My family got a call yesterday for Police verification. It seems they are proceeding, but PSK is not being updated.

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

This status would typically mean that the police folks need to update the site - it would next change to "PCC to be collected from RPO". While it is absolutely possible that it would have changed in the interim, did you follow up with Police dept local or commissioner's office? I don't believe the file would be deleted - as if you login to the mea website - atleast the file number is visible (though you cannot do anything about it).

guru782

Jun 26, 2019
No, I don't think that files have been deleted. My family got a call yesterday for Police verification. It seems they are proceeding, but PSK is not being updated.
You got a call because psk had already sent your file to local police station before 29th August. I might be wrong but pcc are not getting initiated to police station. When I inquired regional psk , they replied that no such file number . We need to connect with Toronto consulate.

guru782

Jun 26, 2019
This status would typically mean that the police folks need to update the site - it would next change to "PCC to be collected from RPO". While it is absolutely possible that it would have changed in the interim, did you follow up with Police dept local or commissioner's office? I don't believe the file would be deleted - as if you login to the mea website - atleast the file number is visible (though you cannot do anything about it).
Yes I have followed up with SP office and local police station . No request has been made from passport seva kendra

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
You got a call because psk had already sent your file to local police station before 29th August. I might be wrong but pcc are not getting initiated to police station. When I inquired regional psk , they replied that no such file number . We need to connect with Toronto consulate.
Oh, then it seems to be an issue. Does anyone know when this PSK site issue will be resolved? Its been too long now.

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
your reply is vague and useless, even if we find out our PSK? then what we can't still track the application status using cat**** number
Did you even check the post to which I replied to? I am talking about how to raise a grievance. I am not talking about how to track the request.

#MPCEC

Aug 31, 2020
If we walk-in at Toronto Consulate General, do they provide any information about the updates of your application?

naushadrh

Sep 27, 2018
Hey all,

Did anyone tried applying for Indian PCC now? The Consulate and BLS is not accepting walk-in applications and they accept only via postal. But the procedures mentioned in the website are not clear. Did anyone apply through postal? Help pls.

Thanks,
Amala
Hi,

I have recently applied for PCC in Ottawa through postal services. I have called Ottawa BLS services and they have scheduled pickup my application through Purolator. Total Purolator charges is $60. Also paid PCC application charges by making bank draft. The PCC process has changed. after accepting application in high commission, they will send it to the corresponding police station in India, so it takes time.