+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Nidhi_123

May 17, 2017
Hello , need your immediate response please : I filled up all pcc docs by blue pen instead of black pen. Though police verificaTion at back home is already Done but I am just worried if that affect or not

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
My status has been "pcc need to be colllected from rpo" since Aug 24th. With the system down, there is no way of knowing if the PCC will be delivered at all and is positive. Have to submit ITA by Sep 24th.

Would somebody know how or whom to reach to? Tried calling, emailing consulate but no response. Should request goto RPO for checking status?

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello , need your immediate response please : I filled up all pcc docs by blue pen instead of black pen. Though police verificaTion at back home is already Done but I am just worried if that affect or not
I don't think it will be an issue now, otherwise BlS team would have contacted you earlier

Noor_10

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
My status has been "pcc need to be colllected from rpo" since Aug 24th. With the system down, there is no way of knowing if the PCC will be delivered at all and is positive. Have to submit ITA by Sep 24th.

Would somebody know how or whom to reach to? Tried calling, emailing consulate but no response. Should request goto RPO for checking status?
Try tracking it on BLS website rather than PSK(as it is down). Because mine is getting delivered today. Hopefully you will be getting it soon.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Try tracking it on BLS website rather than PSK(as it is down). Because mine is getting delivered today. Hopefully you will be getting it soon.
When it says pcc need to be collected from regional office. Passport office work is done. Then u should start tracking on Bls website because they are one who print them and ship them to your current address with tracking number.

leolavi999

Dec 3, 2018
No Appointment Required. You Can Walkin but be ready for an hour in line. There are 2-3 counters so line moves good. I submitted on 20th still it says Processing at CGI. No notification from PSK.
Thanks a lot, I went yesterday and submitted mine. I went at 8:00 AM so was among the first lot to enter. I did see few cases from June and July where they were still struggling to get update of their applications. As the walkins have open now, I think we should submit it in person to save couple of weeks.

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Thank you ! Mine is still showing as "Processing at Consulate General" on BLS. What was your last status (before the application wen down) ? Did BLS call you ?

vg2013

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
When it says pcc need to be collected from regional office. Passport office work is done. Then u should start tracking on Bls website because they are one who print them and ship them to your current address with tracking number.
Thanks for responding. Does BLS send any notification whatsoever to indicate that they are ready to deliver ? For me, i it is still showing as ""Processing at Consulate General" on BLS website.