+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

pzzz23

Jun 15, 2020
Need help with my case, I submitted my pcc on July 29 and on Aug 25 my pcc verifcation done back home, and today my passport sewa kendra site showing that they don’t have any status for my file, I don’t know what to do, its made me panic, please help if someone know more about it.
same for me as well.

Nidhi_123

May 17, 2017
Hi - My police verification happened a week ago, and now on psk website it shows the error message. Earlier it was showing status as under review.

The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system

Has this happened with anyone before?
It happened to me today only ! I daily check status Nd today found error/ not valid credentials kind of

ggupta2802

Aug 25, 2020
Today Indian local police visited my home in India for verification. However, since I was living in another city in India, I don't have any address proof (Aadhar car, DL etc) which has my home town address on it. Police is now saying that they cannot verify if there is no address proof for the address I have mentioned. Not sure what will happen. Anyone faced similar situation? My aadhar card has address of my work city in India, where I was living prior to coming Canada.

Aspire4PR

Aug 5, 2020
Hi - My police verification happened a week ago, and now on psk website it shows the error message. Earlier it was showing status as under review.

The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system

Has this happened with anyone before?
Hi Yes, I am also facing the same issue.

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi, my local police verification got done on 17th AUG and they said they sent it to PSK to verify, i was able to track my application status in PSK website it said it was being processed and today when i try to track it , the PSK website gives a error message saying " The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system " and the status in bls website still says "processing in consulate" does this mean PSK deleted or Rejected my application? please advise me

faizalsha

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi Yes, I am also facing the same issue.
Hi, my local police verification got done on 17th AUG and they said they sent it to PSK to verify, i was able to track my application status in PSK website it said it was being processed and today when i try to track it , the PSK website gives a error message saying " The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system " and the status in bls website still says "processing in consulate" does this mean PSK deleted or Rejected my application? please advise me

Nidhi_123

May 17, 2017
Have you guys check the status of file number after fit that error ? For me it’s showing same error still . Please check and let me know if it’s work ms for you . Please

dhbdhba

Dec 8, 2019
When do you get the file number on the PSK website? I submitted the application via walkin at BLS and I only have the 20-200xxxxx application number.

Nidhi_123

May 17, 2017
police in back home asked for My photo copy From my parents while doing physical verification and my mom gave him 5 year older picture / will it affect any any step of the procedures????

Reactions: Invincible84

#MPCEC

Aug 31, 2020
Even I could check my status on PSK site on Friday. It was saying ''PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office", but now it says the status of the entered file number is not available in the system. Why suddenly it shows error in the system?