+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Who will get it printed and where?
Your status will change to pcc is printed, and later it will change to pcc is shipped to your current home address. Whole process will take 2-3 business days. It will be printed by bls and then shipped automatically. You don’t have to anything.

Reactions: Noor_10

Sur92

Jul 14, 2018
me too on the same status for more than a week :(
Finally after so many days, the status changed to
PCC application has been granted on 27/08/2020. PCC will be dispatched to the current address of the applicant. The applicant would receive an sms once the PCC is ready for dispatch.

Noor_10

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Finally after so many days, the status changed to
PCC application has been granted on 27/08/2020. PCC will be dispatched to the current address of the applicant. The applicant would receive an sms once the PCC is ready for dispatch.
Can you tell after how many days?

niralipatel1129

Apr 3, 2019
Hi Folks,
Did any one face same issue , adverse report from Police Station since residing in foregin country

If the status PCC needs to be Collected from RPO then you should email consular CGI. They ll give you the correct answer for the application as for us RPO means consular office as per my understanding. As I have been through Adverse report thing. I have my timeline as follows for your check:

BLS received my application on 20th May.
Police Verification Initiated on 2nd June
Police Verification done on 9th June

Then after I did not receive anything. Even my status was under review till 20th July. I went to consular office during 1st week of July that why my application is under review and they said they are processing and no one replied what was wrong. So what I did, I emailed the whole situation to every email id I got on cgi/hci website. And I got reply from consular that my report is adverse. So they re-initiated my police verification and I personally took care with the police. my friend has a contact with PSI so he handled everything there. And I got police verification again on 15th July and got my PCC on 27th July.

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
I received my ITA under CEC a week ago. I started my job in July 2019, I traveled to India in March for my marriage and working from India. Does the experience from India count towards the 1 year eligibility?

Also, I got my PCC from India on August 17th, so, if I submit my application from Canada(after sept 26th) do I have to get a new PCC after reaching Canada?

Kindly advise, thank you.

chawlaabhinav13

Jul 24, 2020
Just for timelines purposes, I submitted a walk-in application at BLS Brampton on 25 July. I got my PPC today on 27 August. So it took just a couple of days over a month.

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Basic question. Under PCC checklist there's a form "Personal Particular Forms"

My status comes under First time applicant. Do I need to fill above or it is for Former Indian/Canadian/Foreign passport holder

Sameer.Raje

Jun 19, 2020
Finally will Get PCC Today..!! pheww

22-JunPCC aplication sent to BLS Brampton
24-JunPCC application reached BLS Brampton ( as per purolator)
24-JulApplication under process BLS ( as per BLS Tracking)
25-JulApplication in transit to CGI ( as per BLS tracking)
27-JulProcessing at Consulate General ( as per BLS tracking)
28-JulPCC application is under review at PSK ( as per Passport Seva tracking)
28-JulPCC initiated ( Email from Passport Admin)
6-AugVerification Done by Local Police
17-AugPCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office (as per Passport Seva tracking)
22-AugPCC granted
24-AugPCC Printed
26-AugDispatched Via Courier (BLS Site) Purolatpr
27-AugMissed Delivery ( Bad luck) Called them again and asked them to re-deliver (no extra charges)
28-AugHopefully i stay awake and receive it

This Forum has been super helpful. Hope u all Guys get PCC Fast. The 4 weeks of Docs staying in BLS caused the most delays. For me All formalities happened in India Smoothly and in less than a month. No contacts and no Follow up and no extra money given at all.

Please Give yourself 2 months in advance ,to get PCC in hand. i accepted my ITA just last week , so hopefully submission will go smoothly.

Reactions: intl_stu

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017
Finally will Get PCC Today..!! pheww

22-JunPCC aplication sent to BLS Brampton
24-JunPCC application reached BLS Brampton ( as per purolator)
24-JulApplication under process BLS ( as per BLS Tracking)
25-JulApplication in transit to CGI ( as per BLS tracking)
27-JulProcessing at Consulate General ( as per BLS tracking)
28-JulPCC application is under review at PSK ( as per Passport Seva tracking)
28-JulPCC initiated ( Email from Passport Admin)
6-AugVerification Done by Local Police
17-AugPCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office (as per Passport Seva tracking)
22-AugPCC granted
24-AugPCC Printed
26-AugDispatched Via Courier (BLS Site) Purolatpr
27-AugMissed Delivery ( Bad luck) Called them again and asked them to re-deliver (no extra charges)
28-AugHopefully i stay awake and receive it

This Forum has been super helpful. Hope u all Guys get PCC Fast. The 4 weeks of Docs staying in BLS caused the most delays. For me All formalities happened in India Smoothly and in less than a month. No contacts and no Follow up and no extra money given at all.

Please Give yourself 2 months in advance ,to get PCC in hand. i accepted my ITA just last week , so hopefully submission will go smoothly.

How do I track?