App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
I submitted my PCC application on July 8th and it still says processing with High Commissions on the BLS tracking website. I sent my application for PCC to Mumbai. No reply on that passport seva website as well.... what should I do?
PCC file number will be generated on PSK Indian embassy website where you have created your PCC application.
link -
https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

Once you see your PCC file number which starts form "catxxxxxxxxxxx" (use lower case) you can track your status on PSK India site.
link -
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew

Reactions: Max1010

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Mine is still showing

Status on BLS-Canada site:
Application Date - 2020-07-15
Application Status
- Processing at Consulate General

Status on PSK India site:
Application Received on Date - 21/07/2020
Status
- PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra.

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
PCC file number will be generated on PSK Indian embassy website where you have created your PCC application.
link -

https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

Once you see your PCC file number which starts form "catxxxxxxxxxxx" (use lower case) you can track your status on PSK India site.
link -

https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusInpNew
Yes I entered the file number they emailed me when I sent my application through BLS it starts with “ca” I entered it in the website link you provided below but it still says PCC is under review at Passport seva Kendra!! Also it seems they got the application on July 11t!

Akku123

Nov 30, 2018
I agree with Gaurav on this, I am still waiting for PCC and already submitted my PR application with LOE.
Vinod can you please send the LOE template. I don't have the copy of bank draft so what I can show as a proof that I applied for PCC. Hope to hear from you soon

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My documents received by BLS on 28th June so far there is no update on my PCC application. When I am trying to track it shows me no record found. Could anyone please help me

unique21

Jul 22, 2020
Finally recieved it today
Applied on June 15 (pickup)
June 16 (delivered by purolator but not updated on bls online tracking )
Jul 8 they said they recieved application and showing online in transit to consulate
Jul 13 processing at consulate
Jul15 email from passport admin requesting police verification initiate
Jul 16 police verification done
Jul 18 pcc needs to collect from rpo
Jul 24 pcc printed on date
Jul25 intransit to bls from consulate
Jul27 ready for dispatch with airway bill no
Jul 28 recieved pcc

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
My documents received by BLS on 28th June so far there is no update on my PCC application. When I am trying to track it shows me no record found. Could anyone please help me
Something is wrong, try calling them and ask for the update. Hope you are checking the status correctly on BLS site.

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Vinod can you please send the LOE template. I don't have the copy of bank draft so what I can show as a proof that I applied for PCC. Hope to hear from you soon
Here it is.

To,

The Immigration Officer,

IRCC, Government of Canada,

Canada.

Subject: Letter of explanation for Police Clearance Delay for Express Entry-CEC application (Application no. - XXXXXXXXX)

Dear Officer,

I want to thank you for the invitation to apply for the Permanent Residency received <Date> under the Express Entry-CEC/FSW stream. I have uploaded all the required documents on the CIC web portal, however, I am still waiting for my Police Clearance Certificate for India.

Currently, due to the COVID-19 situation, the processing time of Police Clearance is extremely slow, I already applied for the Police Clearance Certification and I have been following up with Indian Embassy in Canada but as per them, my application will take some more time to complete due to current situation of COVID.

I am attaching my application which I submitted for India PCC, along with their official fees in this document as proof.

I will submit my Police Clearance Certificate using IRCC-Web Form as soon as I get it, I request you to continue verifying my other documents.

Sincerely,

Your name
Your phone
Your email ID

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

AkanshGandhi

Jul 17, 2020
This means that BLS has not opened your file yet. Try calling them but in my case there was no hope as their customer service is in India. I filled out the grievance form and till 2 days they didn't address that as well, then I emailed BLS Hq with all my details and grievance form ticket number and my file was opened and sent to consulate on the same day. Hope this helps!

mithunnivas

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Finally recieved it today
Applied on June 15 (pickup)
June 16 (delivered by purolator but not updated on bls online tracking )
Jul 8 they said they recieved application and showing online in transit to consulate
Jul 13 processing at consulate
Jul15 email from passport admin requesting police verification initiate
Jul27 ready for dispatch with airway bill no
Jul 28 recieved pcc

where did you find the details

which website?
https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusForFileNoNew
website says my application is under review.
but police already called my parents and verification is done it seems according to them.

how long does it take to get updated?

Last edited: