+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Dave1111

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
I am also in same situation. Same status is showing for my application since june 29. I am guessing consulate take 10 business days to print pcc once status changed to pcc needs to collect from rpo.
Try grievance/feedback option on passport seva website. I was stuck on pcc needs to be collected from rpo. I sent them feedback and my status changed to printed in one day. I hope it helps.

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Usually it should reflect within 3 weeks max. Seems lot more volume of applications are being sent. As everyone now know it takes 2 months to get pcc, and hence many of them are applying much before to be on safer side.
I would suggest to wait till this week, if you still see no update, send email to consulate and bls both. If you live in GTA, you can try visiting them in person at 365 bloor st. I read in this forum it worked for few folks. All the best.
Do you know how much time on an average it might take after it reflects on the BLS website? Just trying to figure by when I might receive my PCC.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
FYI

"BLS Walk-In Centers are Open Now! You are strictly required to maintain 'Social Distancing' & 'Wearing of Face Mask' to enter BLS Walk-In Centers ***

Notice:

Applications, once submitted under 'Postal Service', can Not be re-submitted in BLS Walk-in Center, since the application is already 'Under Processing'!

Courier Service once Selected can Not be changed: Once you have chosen Courier services, it can Not be Cancelled, or Changed to any other address, as BLS submits your Courier details to Purolator Delivery Management System (DMS) immediately on receiving your application.

Postal Service application process: You need to book 'Purolator Courier' through the BLS Website link (or calling at BLS Call center) for the 'Pick-up & Drop' of your application/s by Purolator. ONLY Purolator has access to BLS quarantined Postal Hub. BLS would Not be responsible for loss/ non-traceable of your application package if sent by any other courier or delivery services"

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Do you know how much time on an average it might take after it reflects on the BLS website? Just trying to figure by when I might receive my PCC.
If everything goes smooth you should expect pcc in 6 weeks from the date consulate receive your application from bls.

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Hey, you can check your status of your application on psk with file number starting with cat***, and this file number you can find on the website where you downloaded your pcc application form. Mine is under review, recieved at psk on 30/06/20
Hello, did you receive an email for 'Police verification initiation' yet. Mine is in psk with 'Application pending with Passport seva kendra' status.. is this mean they are yet to initiate police verification ??

n2019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
I applied my PPC on 15 june and BLS received it on 16 June but there is no record of application on their website either it's showing no records found.
Hi there,

My dates are same as well. It says no records for me as well, I also called them yesterday and rep. mentioned to wait

Bkaur9

Jun 24, 2020
Hello
BLS received my application on June 9
Status started showing on June 25- Under process
They took 2-3 weeks to open the parcel after receiving. Will update once status chnged
Did anyone get Police verification mail?? Applied around 9 june??
Status has been same since 29 june - Processing at consulate.

Uthra

May 12, 2019
So here is my timeline:

Docs sent to BLS on May 27
Docs received by BLS May 28
BLS asked to refill the application form on June 6
Application forwarded to Police Station, Punjab June 9
PCC printed June 25
In-transit Status July 3
Ready for Collection July 6

.............Still waiting for PCC
My status timeline is exactly same as yours, I sent BLS a mail yesterday regarding the ready for collection status, they replied me as follows,
contact the BLS Customer service and pay one line for the return courier. and let us have the transaction id.

With Regards
Postal Department
BLS International Services Canada INC.

Do you know anything about this online payment?
Customer service isn't picking the call at all

Last edited:

Toorboyz

Jul 6, 2020
Hi there,

My dates are same as well. It says no records for me as well, I also called them yesterday and rep. mentioned to wait
I think we have to wait this week. May be they update Our status. Because it's almost over 3 weeks now.

Uthra

May 12, 2019
I think we have to wait this week. May be they update Our status. Because it's almost over 3 weeks now.
I can wait but, did you pay them online, if yes how much? Apart from the DD ?

I am not sure about waiting because only if we pay they ll send the courier.

dwarasala

Jul 2, 2020
I have applied for PCC and the status is "Processing at Consulate General" from 6/23 as per BLS web site. Do i need to do anything to expedite this? Did some one did anything like that?
Application Reference NumberXXXX
Application Date2020-06-23
Applicant NameXXXX
Applicant Passport NumberXXXX
Applicant Date of BirthXXXXX
Application StatusProcessing at Consulate General
P.S : I didn't receive any email from passport admin saying police verification started