+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Walk in is allowed in CGI toronto? Mine was printed on 19 and bls has no answer where is it and the status says processing at consulate ,,
Mine is stated as same on 23 Jun. I called BLS, they haven't received it yet. No one is picking
at consular. It's like for every possible update, we have to beg them. Worst management!!

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Finally I am able to reach BLS customer care and they asked my spouse passport number and generated the dropoff order. What should I do now? Should I call purolator for return label generation? I got some link to email and I paid successfully and I have order number and transaction number. Please let me know the next step.

Thats how i did it too... received one shipping label., sent in one envelope for me and my wife's application.. one pcc is printed, it will be sent from BLS separately. you need to call BLS number once pcc is printed.. they will take care of sending it to your address.

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hi.. I applied for my PCC (sent my documents to BLS Brampton directly through Purolator, Postal application) on June 22nd' 2020.
Purolator tracking shows that the package has been delivered to BLS brampton, but the BLS website shows "No Record Found"...
Why is it so ?? If anyone can help me with this......
I sent mine on 3rd june and got email from bls on 23rd june that its received. Purolator said its delivered on 4th to bls. Just chill few more and wait

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Anyone receive email particularly for refilling the application form because of “ Resident Permit” reason.
They ask to refill the application form with reason “Immigration other than citizenship”
Please reply asap if anyone receive email.
Yeah ... One of my friend received it day before yesterday.. and he sent the new form again via email and today his application was forwarded to the Consulate. So dont worry.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Those who have recently received pcc from cgi toronto may you please confirm as what option you guys selected for reason for pcc "Immigration other than citizenship " or "Residence Permit". Thanks in advance.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
PCC printed on 19th June. The status changed to "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre" today on BLS site
Thats great , congrats I don’t understand why mine is still showing same and even BLS customer care doesn’t know anything about it

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Thats great , congrats I don’t understand why mine is still showing same and even BLS customer care doesn’t know anything about it
Seriously tracking pcc seems more adventurous than actual PR status. they made so many statuses. I really do not know what's the role of bls here. BLS folks are complete useless fellows.

Reactions: manisingh2301

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Seriously tracking pcc seems more adventurous than actual PR status. they made so many statuses. I really do not know what's the role of bls here. BLS folks are complete useless fellows.
Haha exactly, the process is like citric acid cycle,,

Home ~ purolator ~ BLS ~ Consulate Toronto ~ passport office India ~ Local Police Station ~ Original Home address ~ back to passport office India ~ consulate Toronto ~ BLS ~ Purolator ~Finally arrived end result

This cycle takes around 2 months now....

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Haha exactly, the process is like citric acid cycle,,

Home ~ purolator ~ BLS ~ Consulate Toronto ~ passport office India ~ Local Police Station ~ Original Home address ~ back to passport office India ~ consulate Toronto ~ BLS ~ Purolator ~Finally arrived end result

This cycle takes around 2 months now....
More irony part is consulate scans our documents and send it to psk. they can simply ask us to send all documents over email directly to psk cc'ing consulate. This would straight away cut down 50% processing time, and unnecessary costs, would be a great initiative towards save green planet initiative.
But as i said they are useless people, always want to work in the typical "sarkari" style. They want to enjoy importance from us and expect us to beg them for each and every small things. Everything is ram bharose here, hua to thik, nhi to lage rahe daudte raho inke peeche. lazy asses.

Jun 25, 2020
Hello!

I checked the Immigration Canada website today and I am sharing the IMPORTANT INFORMATION, Please check the information and link below :

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t

• process applications normally
  • provide accurate processing times
We’re prioritizing some applications, including

• Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services
If you are missing documents due to COVID-19 (such as police certificates, biometrics, passports and medical exams)

• we won’t close or refuse any applications in progress
  • we’ll automatically give you an extra 90 daysto send us the documents from the deadline in the request letter
    • this applies even if the letter says you only have 30 or 90 days
  • we’ll keep extending the deadline for another 90 days until you can get the documents
  • you don’t have to contact us to get this extension
  • once you’re able to, send us the missing documents as soon as possible to avoid further delays
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
If you get your language test results or educational credential assessment report by email or electronically, we’ll accept them as part of your application.

I HOPE IT WILL HELP THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THEIR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES....

Thank You!

HoPe_Must

Jul 24, 2015
Thank
Hello!

I checked the Immigration Canada website today and I am sharing the IMPORTANT INFORMATION, Please check the information and link below :

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we can’t

• process applications normally
  • provide accurate processing times
We’re prioritizing some applications, including

• Canadians trying to return to Canada
  • vulnerable people
  • people who perform or support essential services
If you are missing documents due to COVID-19 (such as police certificates, biometrics, passports and medical exams)

• we won’t close or refuse any applications in progress
  • we’ll automatically give you an extra 90 daysto send us the documents from the deadline in the request letter
    • this applies even if the letter says you only have 30 or 90 days
  • we’ll keep extending the deadline for another 90 days until you can get the documents
  • you don’t have to contact us to get this extension
  • once you’re able to, send us the missing documents as soon as possible to avoid further delays
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
If you get your language test results or educational credential assessment report by email or electronically, we’ll accept them as part of your application.

I HOPE IT WILL HELP THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR THEIR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES....

Thank You!

Thanks Manvir Kaur really helps us!

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
My PCC timeline:
BLS Surrey
Application Mailed on 3rd June 2020
Application Delivered to BLS : 4th June 2020
BLS email (Application received) : 10th June 2020
CGI received the application : 12th June 2020 (Status : Processing at consulate general)
Got email from passport.admin that police verification request is sent to police station in India: 13th June 2020
PV done on 19th June 2020
Status on Passport Seva updated from “pcc under review to ready for collection” on 24th June 2020
Status changed from “pcc ready for collection to printed successfully” on 25th June 2020
Status on BLS changed from “under processing at consulate general to in transit from consulate general to BLS” today on 25th June 2020.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
More irony part is consulate scans our documents and send it to psk. they can simply ask us to send all documents over email directly to psk cc'ing consulate. This would straight away cut down 50% processing time, and unnecessary costs, would be a great initiative towards save green planet initiative.
But as i said they are useless people, always want to work in the typical "sarkari" style. They want to enjoy importance from us and expect us to beg them for each and every small things. Everything is ram bharose here, hua to thik, nhi to lage rahe daudte raho inke peeche. lazy asses.
Even if they send us electronic copy of PCC as soon as it granted it would save us a lot of time.