+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Jun 25, 2020
Hi.. I applied for my PCC (sent my documents to BLS Brampton directly through Purolator, Postal application) on June 22nd' 2020.
Purolator tracking shows that the package has been delivered to BLS brampton, but the BLS website shows "No Record Found"...
Why is it so ?? If anyone can help me with this......

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I haven't called Purolator, instead I directly went to Purolator courier office and paid for one label for sending and one label for return for me and my spouse. I am yet to get the PCC, not sure if they will include both PCC's in one return label. If I get, I will let you know. But in your case, since you paid, you have the right to ask them for refund or label.

Yesterday I called Purolator for shipping envelope and two return envelopes for me and my spouse.Today he came but put the documents in one envelope and left. I asked him to put two envelopes inside for my return courier and he said I don't require that. I tried to explain but he is saying NO and the office will send you back.
I have no idea I paid for pickup and returns and got only one label for the pickup

Reactions: SruthiT

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi.. I applied for my PCC (sent my documents to BLS Brampton directly through Purolator, Postal application) on June 22nd' 2020.
Purolator tracking shows that the package has been delivered to BLS brampton, but the BLS website shows "No Record Found"...
15-18 days quarantine after application was delivered by Purolator. So application wont be touched. this process might change , but as of now thats the timeline.

Bkaur9

Jun 24, 2020
Hello
BLS received my application on June 9
Status started showing on June 25- Under process
They took 2-3 weeks to open the parcel after receiving. Will update once status chnged

Reactions: manvirkaur3116

Bkaur9

Jun 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Anyone receive email particularly for refilling the application form because of “ Resident Permit” reason.
They ask to refill the application form with reason “Immigration other than citizenship”
Please reply asap if anyone receive email.

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't called Purolator, instead I directly went to Purolator courier office and paid for one label for sending and one label for return for me and my spouse. I am yet to get the PCC, not sure if they will include both PCC's in one return label. If I get, I will let you know. But in your case, since you paid, you have the right to ask them for refund or label.
I called BLS and they said they will take care of returns as we already paid for it
I was actually worried not including return envelope.

Jun 25, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Anyone receive email particularly for refilling the application form because of “ Resident Permit” reason.
They ask to refill the application form with reason “Immigration other than citizenship”
Did you get the email from BLS after 2-3 weeks to refill the app. form ? I also chose "Residence Permit" option on my form :(

herrderringe

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Yesterday I called Purolator for shipping envelope and two return envelopes for me and my spouse.Today he came but put the documents in one envelope and left. I asked him to put two envelopes inside for my return courier and he said I don't require that. I tried to explain but he is saying NO and the office will send you back.
I have no idea I paid for pickup and returns and got only one label for the pickup
Thats how i did it too... received one shipping label., sent in one envelope for me and my wife's application.. one pcc is printed, it will be sent from BLS separately. you need to call BLS number once pcc is printed.. they will take care of sending it to your address.

Reactions: SruthiT

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
They are not picking calls. I sent only one return label for me and spouse. Not sure they will send with one return label. Status shows as Printed successfully but BLS status is not changed.

Thats how i did it too... received one shipping label., sent in one envelope for me and my wife's application.. one pcc is printed, it will be sent from BLS separately. you need to call BLS number once pcc is printed.. they will take care of sending it to your address.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello Everyone,
I also selected Resident Permit and my application is in almost final stage ready to be picked up from regional passport office.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hi I applied on 2 June through bls Brampton and there was no update.So yesterday I directly went to CGI Toronto to enquire.they said they have received my application and they will send it to India immediately and same day I got email of PCC initiation.So I advise you don't wait for the status to get updated on Purolator site and directly walk in to CGI office.
Walk in is allowed in CGI toronto? Mine was printed on 19 and bls has no answer where is it and the status says processing at consulate ,,

Last edited:

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hello Everyone,
May i know your application is at what stage? Was the local police verification done?

Bkaur9

Jun 24, 2020
I also selected Resident Permit and my application is in almost final stage ready to be picked up from regional passport office.
Thankss Good to hear this
M just worried by reading previous comments about the reason thats why I particularly asked about it
It means just few of them received the email for resident permit reason, not everyone