+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, my police verification was done on Jun 24th and status changed from pcc is under review at psk to pcc needs to be collected from regional passport office. So when can i expect my PCC to be printed at consulate?
It took 8 days for me to get this status change. But many ppl here have got it before that.

pruser27

Nov 6, 2019
Hi, my police verification was done on Jun 24th and status changed from pcc is under review at psk to pcc needs to be collected from regional passport office. So when can i expect my PCC to be printed at consulate?
woww. Congrats.Mine is more than 10 days since PV is completed But still under review in PSK. Not sure where RPO or consulate is responsible for the status changes.

BLS received application on May 20.
My BV was completed on 17th May. It is still showing "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra"
My wife's PV was completed on 16th May. For her it showing "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office".
Looks like I have to start doing followups now . No other means. Can't help these mfkrs.

Parantap47

Nov 11, 2016
Printed on 23rd June 2020
BLS website shows "Processing at the consulate"
I called consulate today, luckily they answered and said that they already sent my PCC to BLS. Don't know how many days BLS will take to send PCC.

pi_mis

Jun 15, 2020
I called consulate today, luckily they answered and said that they already sent my PCC to BLS. Don't know how many days BLS will take to send PCC.
can you tell me which number do you called to CGI?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
My PCC status showing as Printed today. Let me know once got any update on your application.

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi I applied on 2 June through bls Brampton and there was no update.So yesterday I directly went to CGI Toronto to enquire.they said they have received my application and they will send it to India immediately and same day I got email of PCC initiation.So I advise you don't wait for the status to get updated on Purolator site and directly walk in to CGI office.
Hi, It is mentioned that office is closed no walking allowed? Are they still accepting walkins or just for enquiry we can go there?

I have submitted my application to BLS Brampton on Jun 15 this month but there is no update still. Is that ok to visit as you did now or shall i wait for another week? Kindly advise

Suncool

Jun 25, 2020
Hi, It is mentioned that office is closed no walking allowed? Are they still accepting walkins or just for enquiry we can go there?

I have submitted my application to BLS Brampton on Jun 15 this month but there is no update still. Is that ok to visit as you did now or shall i wait for another week? Kindly advise
It's closed but they are still operating.They can check and let you know if they have received your documents through bls.

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
BLS received application on May 20.
My BV was completed on 17th May. It is still showing "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra"
My wife's PV was completed on 16th May. For her it showing "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office".
Looks like I have to start doing followups now . No other means. Can't help these mfkrs.
DId u mean 16-June? Bcoz u said bls received on 20-May and PV done on 16-May. Also which Indian state & town is yours?

Suncool

Jun 25, 2020
The problem is Purolator not updating there tracker even if they have already forwarded all the documents to CGI. And CGI is busy with vande Bharat mission.so it's better we go to CGI and request them to check if have received the documents and if they did then tell them to initiate the enquiry.

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Yesterday I called Purolator for shipping envelope and two return envelopes for me and my spouse.Today he came but put the documents in one envelope and left. I asked him to put two envelopes inside for my return courier and he said I don't require that. I tried to explain but he is saying NO and the office will send you back.
I have no idea I paid for pickup and returns and got only one label for the pickup