+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
my PV was done on 15th June and since then no change in status. It still shows under review at PSK. Not sure where it’s pending. Totally helpless. Have been sending emails to toronto cgi, but no response at all
I think you need to contact the RPO india not the CGI. Until your PV complete in passport india website CGI wont do anything

Scorp1210

May 29, 2020
Hi All,

Anyone who has applied for PCC at the Brampton location during the first week of June, has your request been picked by BLS yet ? Or is it still "No records found?"

If yes, an you please let me know the date your application reached BLS in June?

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
my PV was done on 15th June and since then no change in status. It still shows under review at PSK. Not sure where it’s pending. Totally helpless. Have been sending emails to toronto cgi, but no response at all
You need to contact INDIAN RPO, until your PCC status has changed to printed status.

Amitaaa

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
Hi All,

We have submitted application with reason as 'Residence Permit'. Will the application get rejected because haven't selected reason as 'Immigration other than Citizenship''
they will not reject it, they will simply ask for a new form and send that form through "e-mail".

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello Guys,

I have been calling the BLS number and they don't pick if they pick up too much background noise barely hear the guy and online link to book Purolator was giving error I reached out to them they said they are fixing it . I had to surrender my passport so I sent my application via Purolator using my work account. I did track my application it was delivered to the below address and I added $ dollar in the bank draft.
10 Gillingham Drive, Unit 202, Brampton,
ON L6X 5A5.

Now, I'm worried about losing my passport because I didn't book the courier service via the call center. Does it matter if I used my work account to deliver the application?

Please advise.
Don't worry i did the same(did not book courier service from them). my application was updated in the system after 16 days. Now everything is done just waiting for my PCC to be printed.

pruser27

Nov 6, 2019
I think you need to contact the RPO india not the CGI. Until your PV complete in passport india website CGI wont do anything
Is there any way to contact indian RPO. Emil or contact number? I raised a grievance in passport website. I got a response as it was submitted from canada. They asked to reach out to consulate.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
I am also stuck with same situation like yours. This is so frustrating. How can they expect us to do followups and reach out to different departments in the process to know where exactly is the application, and push it to next step. They did not even shared this new guideline to all psk's. In one of friend it came out to be passport officer, was expecting applicant to visit with documents. This is complete miss management by external affairs. Most incompetent people. Our CGI consulate general is busy at airport in taking selfies with passengers. I cannot believe this all this typical govt culture happening at least at consulates.

pruser27

Nov 6, 2019
I am also stuck with same situation like yours. This is so frustrating. How can they expect us to do followups and reach out to different departments in the process to know where exactly is the application, and push it to next step. They did not even shared this new guideline to all psk's. In one of friend it came out to be passport officer, was expecting applicant to visit with documents. This is complete miss management by external affairs. Most incompetent people. Our CGI consulate general is busy at airport in taking selfies with passengers. I cannot believe this all this typical govt culture happening at least at consulates.
True. By looking at the posts, everyone of our friends are going through some sort of hassle and frustration. Without any contact number and email support the process is a mess now.

What is your status now and is PV completed?

Suncool

Jun 25, 2020
Hi All,

Anyone who has applied for PCC at the Brampton location during the first week of June, has your request been picked by BLS yet ? Or is it still "No records found?"

If yes, an you please let me know the date your application reached BLS in June?
Hi I applied on 2 June through bls Brampton and there was no update.So yesterday I directly went to CGI Toronto to enquire.they said they have received my application and they will send it to India immediately and same day I got email of PCC initiation.So I advise you don't wait for the status to get updated on Purolator site and directly walk in to CGI office.

Kva

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi, my police verification was done on Jun 24th and status changed from pcc is under review at psk to pcc needs to be collected from regional passport office. So when can i expect my PCC to be printed at consulate?

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi, my police verification was done on Jun 24th and status changed from pcc is under review at psk to pcc needs to be collected from regional passport office. So when can i expect my PCC to be printed at consulate?
I am also in the same situation. Some one told me in this forum that for him it took 3 days before it was printed.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
True. By looking at the posts, everyone of our friends are going through some sort of hassle and frustration. Without any contact number and email support the process is a mess now.

What is your status now and is PV completed?
BLS received application on May 20.
My BV was completed on 17th May. It is still showing "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra"
My wife's PV was completed on 16th May. For her it showing "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office".
Looks like I have to start doing followups now . No other means. Can't help these mfkrs.