+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Adp1724

Jan 24, 2017
Hi,

i have applied directly to consulate with $92 money order ( in favour of "Consulate General of India") sent directly to to Toronto with pre paid envelope and they sent me PCC back.
they received documents on 2 june.
India police verification on 9 june.
Passport seva Pcc done Cat*** tracking 18 june
I have received pcc on 22 june.

i have applied through Bls as well as consulate.
i received from both of them.
Consulate is way faster than BLS.
Hi, how did you receive your PCC from consulate? Did you include any return label?

SUKHUGILL

Jun 23, 2020
Hi, how did you receive your PCC from consulate? Did you include any return label?
i put a pre- paid envelope with all the documents.
They returned pcc with that envelope.
I bought two envelope from canada post one for sending the documents and one for returning the documents. (PCC)
i have clicked the photo for return envelope and i tracked that envelope when they dispatched it.

Reactions: Adp1724

Vipeanesammurasila

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hi,

i have applied directly to consulate with $92 money order ( in favour of "Consulate General of India") sent directly to to Toronto with pre paid envelope and they sent me PCC back.
they received documents on 2 june.
India police verification on 9 june.
Passport seva Pcc done Cat*** tracking 18 june
I have received pcc on 22 june.

i have applied through Bls as well as consulate.
i received from both of them.
Consulate is way faster than BLS.
I have dm'ed you. can you please check.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hello, did you get reply to this? Can we get PCC directly from India?
I think we need to go in person to the PSK (passport seva kendra) along with original documents. While you are in canada applying PCC in India may not be possible.

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html

Also, IRCIC members advised me not to upload pcc expect from CGI, BLS, Passport office india and Passport seva online.
I saw this link and it asks first if I live in India. Then it gives me following 2 options only:

You can apply for a Police Clearance Certificate at your nearest:
Did you call IRCC to confirm if we can upload PCC from Passport Seva Online from India while we are in Canada? I am just thinking if they can come back and ask how did you get it from India while you are in Canada?

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
I was in the same situation last week. The status remained "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra" for over 10 days. So I called up the same person from Local Police Office (who called me) to check whether he submitted the police verification. He said he sent it to the Commissioner's office and he assured he will go and check there. Next day, I followed up and he said the officials at Commissioner's office did not upload and then he went again to get uploaded on Thursday. Today, my status got changed to "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office".

If you have the Police Constable or any official's phone number, see if you can call them.
Thank you! I will follow up with local police if they have submitted it it not.
We checked with the police station, they said they after they submitted to district SP office, they can see it was submitted from SP office to Passport office. Not sure where its pending now and why status is still showing under review at PSK. Is they a way to contact Consulate. Did any one tried contacting consulate?

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
DId your status got changed ??

My status has got back to pcc is under review . May be by mistake they updated initially wrong status before it was “pcc ready to collect from regional office “
Did you husband's application changed from under review to next status?

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
We checked with the police station, they said they after they submitted to district SP office, they can see it was submitted from SP office to Passport office. Not sure where its pending now and why status is still showing under review at PSK. Is they a way to contact Consulate. Did any one tried contacting consulate?
I tried contacting CGI Vancouver last week. The phone number provided on their website gives only recorded answers. There was another phone number provided (but with a clause "Strictly for Emergencies only"). I haven't tried that. Email is also as option.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Yes it is PCC application has been granted on 19/06/2020. PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office. The applicant would receive an e-mail/sms once the PCC is ready for collection.
Do you have any latest status ? PCC Printed?. My status changed today to granted on 23/06/2020

Last edited:

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Do you have any latest status ? PCC Printed?. My status changed today to granted on 23/06/2020
No update, status shows processing at consulate and i called them , one person picked luckily after a long hours of waiting and said we dont know haha, god bless us

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Documents reached BLS - May 8th
BLS started processing my application -- May 26th
Documents reached at CGI -- May 27th
Police verification initiated -- June 5th
Police verification completed in India by local police -- June 13th
Pcc need to collect from regional passport office(status from PSK status link) -- 19th June.
PCC grated ---23rd June
PCC Printed -- 23 rd June.
PCC transit from CGI to BLS ---??
PCC received --???

Reactions: Sandy.Chichu

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes