+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
If it might help received pcc in 2 weeks
Just received pcc today
June 4- application send to consulate of general toronto via canadapost xpress with return label xpreespost in the envelope. Must include demand draft of 92$ in the name of consulate general of india along with all required documents
June 8 - delivered to destination
June 9- verification send to local police station.
June 13 - police verification done in india
June 18 - I’m able track my return label xpresspost.
June22- delivered 12:10pm
Is it $92?
I thought it is $44.40 per person

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Thanks. Please let me know once you got any information on this.

I just call them. They picked up after almost 15 calls. They asked me to wait as usual as they do not have any answer if Status says Processing at Consular. Once Consular will assign, then only BLS can take further action.
we have been waiting since last week. At PSK link, our status is "PCC needs to be collected from Regional office". I just hope we all will receive our PCC within required timeline. BL and CGI, Toronto are not even helping and they dont have any answer for us. in fact, CGI, not even receiving call. In our case, Looks like, Indian authorities are more competent, they have done their bit within time frame but only Canada based agencies are creating problem for us,.and they are not even helping to track us down.
I just call them. They picked up after almost 15 calls. They asked me to wait as usual as they do not have any answer if Status says Processing at Consular. Once Consular will assign, then only BLS can take further action.
we have been waiting since last week. At PSK link, our status is "PCC needs to be collected from Regional office". I just hope we all will receive our PCC within required timeline. BL and CGI, Toronto are not even helping and they dont have any answer for us. in fact, CGI, not even receiving call. In our case, Looks like, Indian authorities are more competent, they have done their bit within time frame but only Canada based agencies are creating problem for us,.and they are not even helping to track us down.

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Might be a week. My wife pcc printed on 16th and today the status is In transit from CGI to BLS
Do you know how long it takes from Pcc needs to be collected from Regional office to printing status?? Ours were stuck at same status since 7 days. And consular not even receiving any call.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Do you know how long it takes from Pcc needs to be collected from Regional office to printing status?? Ours were stuck at same status since 7 days. And consular not even receiving any call.
I could not track exactly but in wife case police verification completed on 6th june and printed on 16th.

mrbhush

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
If it might help received pcc in 2 weeks
Just received pcc today
June 4- application send to consulate of general toronto via canadapost xpress with return label xpreespost in the envelope. Must include demand draft of 92$ in the name of consulate general of india along with all required documents
June 8 - delivered to destination
June 9- verification send to local police station.
June 13 - police verification done in india
June 18 - I’m able track my return label xpresspost.
June22- delivered 12:10pm
Thanks for your information. Can you share details about " all required documents".
I think, most of people applied via BLS and did a big mistake..... so please share the procedure for the same and which will be helpful for a lot of people.

pzzz23

Jun 15, 2020
Hello guys , I am a CEC applicant , can I get my pcc from India ? Is it ok ?
my family can get the pcc and scan it for me, is it sufficient for express entry or I should get it from bls Canada ?
thanks
I have the same question. Does anyone know if we can follow this approach?

Vimald2v

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Can you share your timeline n details? It would be helpful to us.
Applied through BLS: 8 May
Processing at Consulate General: 22 May
Police Verification Mail: 26 May
Police Verification Completed: 2 June
PCC verification under review: 5 June
PCC needs to be collected from RPO: 10 June
PCC application granted: 19 June
PCC Printed: 23 June
Waiting from Consulate General.......