+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
Its more than a week since police verification is completed in home town and there is no change in the Passport website. It still shows "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". It is really frustrating and not sure where it is pending and whom to contact.
Anybody in same situation, that police verification completed but still the status is under review at PSK for more than a week?

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Its more than a week since police verification is completed in home town and there is no change in the Passport website. It still shows "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra". It is really frustrating and not sure where it is pending and whom to contact.
I was in the same situation last week. The status remained "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra" for over 10 days. So I called up the same person from Local Police Office (who called me) to check whether he submitted the police verification. He said he sent it to the Commissioner's office and he assured he will go and check there. Next day, I followed up and he said the officials at Commissioner's office did not upload and then he went again to get uploaded on Thursday. Today, my status got changed to "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office".

If you have the Police Constable or any official's phone number, see if you can call them.

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
I was in the same situation last week. The status remained "PCC application is under review at Passport Seva Kendra" for over 10 days. So I called up the same person from Local Police Office (who called me) to check whether he submitted the police verification. He said he sent it to the Commissioner's office and he assured he will go and check there. Next day, I followed up and he said the officials at Commissioner's office did not upload and then he went again to get uploaded on Thursday. Today, my status got changed to "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office".

If you have the Police Constable or any official's phone number, see if you can call them.
Thank you! I will follow up with local police if they have submitted it it not.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Even my status is same from last week "PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office".Did you got any update after this stage?

Chanduss

Jun 22, 2020
If it might help received pcc in 2 weeks
Just received pcc today
June 4- application send to consulate of general toronto via canadapost xpress with return label xpreespost in the envelope. Must include demand draft of 92$ in the name of consulate general of india along with all required documents
June 8 - delivered to destination
June 9- verification send to local police station.
June 13 - police verification done in india
June 18 - I’m able track my return label xpresspost.
June22- delivered 12:10pm

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Just received pcc today
June 4- application send to consulate of general toronto via canadapost xpress with return label xpreespost in the envelope. Must include demand draft of 92$ in the name of consulate general of india along with all required documents
I know some people got by this method within a month or less but they should mention this procedure on the consulate website,, due to only BLS then consulate, which is ordinary and only one method published on the website more and more people are stuck like me

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just received pcc today
Wow. You are lucky.
Congratulations.

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone know what return ID we have to use to track the shipment? When I booked purolator for pick up documents, I have submitted mine and my husband's application in one cover. Though BLS rep helped me to create 2 transcation ID saying that 2nd one will allow delivery for my Husband's PCC. However, now what number we have to use to track the shipments?

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Does anyone know what return ID we have to use to track the shipment? When I booked purolator for pick up documents, I have submitted mine and my husband's application in one cover. Though BLS rep helped me to create 2 transcation ID saying that 2nd one will allow delivery for my Husband's PCC. However, now what number we have to use to track the shipments?
Please check the BLS Application Tracking page, if they have dispatched the passport and PCC, they will update the Purolator tracking number over there.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Just received pcc today
How you got this information sending it directly to consulate general?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
BLS customer care is not picking any calls. How to contact them? Any idea?

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
BLS customer care is not picking any calls. How to contact them? Any idea?
I just call them. They picked up after almost 15 calls. They asked me to wait as usual as they do not have any answer if Status says Processing at Consular. Once Consular will assign, then only BLS can take further action.
we have been waiting since last week. At PSK link, our status is "PCC needs to be collected from Regional office". I just hope we all will receive our PCC within required timeline. BL and CGI, Toronto are not even helping and they dont have any answer for us. in fact, CGI, not even receiving call. In our case, Looks like, Indian authorities are more competent, they have done their bit within time frame but only Canada based agencies are creating problem for us,.and they are not even helping to track us down.

Harman7861313

Apr 27, 2020
Hello guys , I am a CEC applicant , can I get my pcc from India ? Is it ok ?
my family can get the pcc and scan it for me, is it sufficient for express entry or I should get it from bls Canada ?
thanks