+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Jav Ryan

Apr 11, 2020
What was your status on psk website. was it pcc granted or collect from regional passport office.
No, I have not seen that type of status. But, be aware that it is possible that I might have missed it.

I went through Purolator courier service, so they have picked and dropped the packag.

Sri256706

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Can u guide from the 'processing in consulate ' status onwards..
Really confused
Documents reached BLS - May 8th
BLS started processing my application -- May 26th
Documents reached at CGI -- May 27th
Police verification initiated -- June 5th
Police verification completed in India by local police -- June 13th
Pcc need to collect from regional passport office(status from PSK status link) -- 19th June.
PCC printed or grated ---???
PCC transit from CGI to BLS ---??
PCC received --???

Reactions: gotusk

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
No, I have not seen that type of status. But, be aware that it is possible that I might have missed it.

I went through Purolator courier service, so they have picked and dropped the packag.
Did you contact purolater then? Or BLS?

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Documents reached BLS - May 8th
BLS started processing my application -- May 26th
Documents reached at CGI -- May 27th
Police verification initiated -- June 5th
Police verification completed in India by local police -- June 13th
Pcc need to collect from regional passport office(status from PSK status link) -- 19th June.
PCC printed or grated ---???
PCC transit from CGI to BLS ---??
PCC received --???
You have to wait for 5 days to get PCC..my printed on 12 june and I received on 18 June. My ITA deadline is 22 june.i am lucky that I get it on time.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
I already received PCC yesterday but in BLS tracking show ready to dispatch till now..so frustrating all the system..

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Track on Indian website and after it showed you PCC printed successful continue call at BLS center.all tracking information in here website is not updated here I think.bcz I show my tracking ready for dispatch till now.i already got yesterday.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
If you see ready to collection status in your application then call BLS and verify transaction number of your return courier with BLS then it will be dispatched.

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
If you see ready to collection status in your application then call BLS and verify transaction number of your return courier with BLS then it will be dispatched.
Hi.my current status on Passport link says that "Pcc ready to collect from regional passport office,
So now should I follow up with BLS Or Purolater? For pick up?

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Hi.my current status on Passport link says that "Pcc ready to collect from regional passport office,
So now should I follow up with BLS Or Purolater? For pick up?
You have to wait for the next status which will say” pcc printed on date “for example

M_brar

May 2, 2020
Yes, for me the status is same as well since last 6 days-"PCC needs to be collected from the Regional Passport Office", not sure when its gonna change.
I called the Police Station as well. but they said wait for 3 weeks.