India PCC from Toronto

ArshaA

Apr 18, 2020
My PCC Timeline

Application sent-23april
Application received by bls-28 april
Application sent to consulate-15 may

Still processing at consulate

Also i have received mail from passportindia.gov about intiation of police verification at local police station

No idea how long they gonna take

Anybody with same issue??
Any update? Have similar timeline.

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hey Guys I just want to share an update, Please fill all forms correctly I submitted mine on 2nd June and received email from BLS that my documents were missing
1. I selected Resident permit in my online application form, they asked to change to IMMIGRATION OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP
2. The need the very 1st page of the passport as well, I sent the photo page last page and the visa page, please send the 1st page with Government stamp too

Hope it helps, I know they are already taking very long and then this stupidity from my side, I hope I get PCC before ITA deadline
(FYI I received ITA on 28 May)

CEC_Candidate2000

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hey Guys I just want to share an update, Please fill all forms correctly I submitted mine on 2nd June and received email from BLS that my documents were missing
1. I selected Resident permit in my online application form, they asked to change to IMMIGRATION OTHER THAN CITIZENSHIP
2. The need the very 1st page of the passport as well, I sent the photo page last page and the visa page, please send the 1st page with Government stamp too

Hope it helps, I know they are already taking very long and then this stupidity from my side, I hope I get PCC before ITA deadline

IS this Toronto Jurisdiction? We submitted in May 22nd and we still haven't got any response or tracking details.

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017

did you receive any update on pcc? I got one email saying it is forwarded to local police station.

Ram92

Jun 5, 2020
Hey Guys,

I have to submit my PR before July 14, 2020. Looks like my PCC will be delayed.

What are my options, what can I do.

Any suggestions.