+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Vishal100

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
please ask someone from your family and friend to visit the police station ( which you have filled out in the PCC request form) and complete clearance asap so that your application status will change to PCC cleared.
They visited the police station ...they told me you would receive the call... my family member showed me the email as well, but they told me we will call u ...then only u come to the police station... my status is still the same (Last update 12 May... Police inquiry to local polie station)...

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
They visited the police station ...they told me you would receive the call... my family member showed me the email as well, but they told me we will call u ...then only u come to the police station... my status is still the same (Last update 12 May... Police inquiry to local polie station)...
oh, i am sorry, sometimes it helps if you know someone in the police station. In my case, since i have taken PCC multiple times before and i was staying in the address for long time, i knew the officer and he promptly helped me out with the verification, of course he asked for all details to verify.

Vishal100

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
oh, i am sorry, sometimes it helps if you know someone in the police station. In my case, since i have taken PCC multiple times before and i was staying in the address for long time, i knew the officer and he promptly helped me out with the verification, of course he asked for all details to verify.
What details they ask you to verify.... my family lives at new address... I have all supporting documents

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
File generated on 18th November
Puralator picked up on 21st November
BLS update : 23rd Nov
Consulate update (Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.) : December6
Local police verification : 6th December
Consulate update (Clear ready for issuance ): 7th December
On 7th I went to the consulate duiring open house hours and spoke to the officer, immediately he called the respective staff and they changed my status to Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
BLS Update : Ready for dispatch 12th December
PCC received : 14th December
Hi, when is the open hourse of CGI toronto, i seem not able to find it in their website. Can you please help me on that? i am also planning to visit them on Tuesday.

Vishal100

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
What documents we need to present at India local police station in police verification ? How to submit those documents ? Who can present them as I am in Canada.
I got email from my local police station. they asked to submit below mentioned documents and visit police station.
1 person particular form (passport office)
2 passport size photo
2 I'd proof
2 year light bill/Tax bill (2021-2023)
1 birth certificate/school leaving certificate
Old passport
Visa letter (first and last)
Country I'd proof
Note ;-
Your neighbor must be present as your witness with adhar card Xerox of all documents applicant
Hey,
Police ask the same documents to me as well, which we submitted.

After submitting the required documents how long it takes to change the status online.

The local police station told us we have done needful and will forward it to SP Office.

Thank you

jumanirohan

Jun 23, 2016
Could someone kindly assist me with the processes or point me to a website/forum where the steps are given to apply for a police clearance certificate for India from Toronto?

My wife and I spent more than 183 days in India last year and are now applying for her citizenship, which requires a police clearance certificate.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance and support in this matter.

Thank you very much.

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
So my wife's PCC is finally printed, after she went to consulate during open house hours and requested their action, but still not dispatched to BLS, so looks like i wont be able to get the PCC on time before Sunday. Planning to submit with LOE and upload the PCC in web form on monday as soon as i get.

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Could someone kindly assist me with the processes or point me to a website/forum where the steps are given to apply for a police clearance certificate for India from Toronto?

My wife and I spent more than 183 days in India last year and are now applying for her citizenship, which requires a police clearance certificate.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance and support in this matter.

Thank you very much.
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/

You have to apply your PCC via BLS, if you are in toronto jurisdiction, you can try book walk in appointment in BLS brampton / toronto. Step by step of what needed to be done is in the link below.

https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/police-clearance-certificate.php

Go to checklist and download and it will guide you on what should be done. if you have any queries call BLS helpdesk.

Reactions: jumanirohan

singhguy

May 5, 2023
So my wife's PCC is finally printed, after she went to consulate during open house hours and requested their action, but still not dispatched to BLS, so looks like i wont be able to get the PCC on time before Sunday. Planning to submit with LOE and upload the PCC in web form on monday as soon as i get.
Can we visit directly at CGI during open hours or have to book somewhere in advance. My PCC status is approved since May 18 but not yet printed so I am thinking of visiting CGI to push for my case

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Can we visit directly at CGI during open hours or have to book somewhere in advance. My PCC status is approved since May 18 but not yet printed so I am thinking of visiting CGI to push for my case
Yes you can visit directly during open hours make sure to carry the documents like passport, application reference number and current status while you go there. Open house is on Wednesday’s between 3-5 PM.

Reactions: singhguy