+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

aksen

May 12, 2023
Posting my timeline for me and my spouse. Applied in BLS Brampton on 3/24 after receiving ITA on 3/23. They are allowing walk in applications for PCC.

Send mail to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in for Toronto if PCC is not getting printed after you see Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance. They printed for me in a day and responded as well.

3/24 - PCC application form has been submitted.
3/28 - PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
4/6 - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
4/7 - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
4/21 - Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.
4/25 - Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
4/26 - In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
4/27 - Ready for Dispatch
4/27 - Dispatched via Courier
4/28 - PCC Received

3/24 - PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate
3/28 - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
4/4 - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.
4/11 - Local Police Verification
4/20 - Followup for PCC clearance to assigned Police officer
4/20 - Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.
4/21 - Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
4/24 - In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre
4/25 - Ready for Dispatch
4/25 - Dispatched via Courier
4/26 - PCC Received

Last edited:

adamparkar

Aug 10, 2021
Is there someone like me, I am canadian citizen,
17th april 2023 - submitted in-person
18th april 2023 - BLS to Consul
19th april 2023 - Consul is in progress
8th May 2023 - email stating it is printed
9th may 2023 - Consul to BLS
10th may 2023 - dispatch

No police verification at all, is it because I am canadian citizen???

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
HI Guys looks like my wife's PCC will not be available before my ITA expiry, i am planning to submit the application just before expiry with LOE and all the proofs which is another 12 days. Anyone who submitted LOE and later submitted PCC here? how did you upload once PCC came through, is it via webform and how long it took to reflect in your case or did IRCC ask for ADR later ? sorry for too many questions. Much appreciated if anyone can answer !!! Thanks

rakesh.isec

May 16, 2023
Does anyone has idea how to proceed as I am in canada . Called BLS and they told this is a very common issue people face and you can apply a new application for PCC. But wanted to confirm with others if this is really right way to do .
HI Amar,

how did you resolve your issue, i am also facing the similar challenges. Please share your experience

p.sejal17

Aug 17, 2019
What documents we need to present at India local police station in police verification ? How to submit those documents ? Who can present them as I am in Canada.
I got email from my local police station. they asked to submit below mentioned documents and visit police station.
1 person particular form (passport office)
2 passport size photo
2 I'd proof
2 year light bill/Tax bill (2021-2023)
1 birth certificate/school leaving certificate
Old passport
Visa letter (first and last)
Country I'd proof
Note ;-
Your neighbor must be present as your witness with adhar card Xerox of all documents applicant

Vishal100

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hello All,

I received an email on 12 May, the Police inquiry is been initiated.

Status Changed '' Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.''

Since then no reply no one has contacted. To my family in India, shall I ask them to visit the Police station?

Also, Once the verification is done at the local police station how long it takes to change the status?

I see some people's status changing next few days and for others, it is taking one week or more. Does it depend on local police how quickly they upload the report?

Thank you

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Hello All,

I received an email on 12 May, the Police inquiry is been initiated.

Status Changed '' Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.''

Since then no reply no one has contacted. To my family in India, shall I ask them to visit the Police station?

Also, Once the verification is done at the local police station how long it takes to change the status?

I see some people's status changing next few days and for others, it is taking one week or more. Does it depend on local police how quickly they upload the report?

Thank you
please ask someone from your family and friend to visit the police station ( which you have filled out in the PCC request form) and complete clearance asap so that your application status will change to PCC cleared.

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
What documents we need to present at India local police station in police verification ? How to submit those documents ? Who can present them as I am in Canada.
I got email from my local police station. they asked to submit below mentioned documents and visit police station.
1 person particular form (passport office)
2 passport size photo
2 I'd proof
2 year light bill/Tax bill (2021-2023)
1 birth certificate/school leaving certificate
Old passport
Visa letter (first and last)
Country I'd proof
Note ;-
Your neighbor must be present as your witness with adhar card Xerox of all documents applicant
is the address you mentioned is your permanent address? I didn't send all these documents to the concerned officer.

Sandhu0084

May 17, 2023
Hi
My pcc status is showing’Pcc clear available for issuance’ from May 9 anyone know they print it after how many days it is in Toronto jurisdiction.

krishislegend

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Guys, called my local police station on Wednesday and shared the documents requested by them. They said they cleared it. How long it generally takes in the system to be reflected as PCC is clear? I am from Chennai and previously i got my PCC within 3 days once the verification was clear. But not sure how long it takes here to be reflected in the CGI status?