+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Gokul Murugan

May 8, 2023
It's day 8 since my status is still at "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.". I don't know when to expect my PCC. If someone knows something that I can do please do let me know. Thanks

Arka161

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
It's day 8 since my status is still at "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.". I don't know when to expect my PCC. If someone knows something that I can do please do let me know. Thanks
Contact CGI, they are the ones printing it. Mention it is urgent

adamparkar

Aug 10, 2021
is there anyone here canadian citizen because I observed that there is no police verification step for them as compared to indian passport holder, is it true?

akshbizzle

Oct 17, 2016
My first PCC was set to not clear due to address issue (postal application), so I had to submit a second application (in person).
In my experience application submitted in person are way faster as compared to online.

Posting my timeline here:
April 27, 2023 : Submitted my file in person at BLS Surrey
April 28, 2023 : Status updated to In transit from BLS to Consulate General
May 1, 2023: Police verification has been inititated
May 2, 2023: Police rep came home and did the verification (Chandigarh)
May 3, 2023: Midnight status updated to PCC is clear and available for issuance
May 7,2023 : PCC is printed
May 6, 2023 : In transit

Waiting now.. My deadline to submit my PR file is May 28th So, I am a bit too worried about the printing timelines for it..Hoping it is printed soon!
Updating my timeline above.

Hoping to get it by this week! :)

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
Updating my timeline above.

Hoping to get it by this week! :)
Your deadline was May 28th, and you applied for PCC on April 27th - that's gutsy!

For me, it's available for issuance since May 1st and CGI replied they will print it this week, and mentioned there is no emergency PCC and timelines is 8 weeks

Gokul Murugan

May 8, 2023
Your deadline was May 28th, and you applied for PCC on April 27th - that's gutsy!

For me, it's available for issuance since May 1st and CGI replied they will print it this week, and mentioned there is no emergency PCC and timelines is 8 weeks
How did you get a reply from them? Can you please share me the details to contact them?

ranich

Dec 12, 2018
My timeline:

17th April: Sent the post to BLS via Canada Post as Purolator is pricey

21st April: BLS tracking site said processing at Consulate General

24th April: On Passport Seva Global Tracking - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

After this, I sent about 50 emails to my local police station and called many people to get it started as I don't know anyone who lives in India. Finally they contacted me on ways to do the PCC and I sent all possible documents and address proofs for my stay in India.

4th May - Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.

Now it is upto BLS Vancouver and CGI Vancouver to do it fast

ranich

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, can some one advice me if we need to send original passport with PCC postal application to BLS toronto? Thanks in advance!