+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Gokul Murugan

May 8, 2023
Hi everyone,
My status on my PCC Application is "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance." since May 1st. I saw numerous posts that within 7 days it should change to "Printed". Is there any way I can contact someone to get my status going?

Arka161

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
My status on my PCC Application is "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance." since May 1st. I saw numerous posts that within 7 days it should change to "Printed". Is there any way I can contact someone to get my status going?
Which BLS center is your application in?

adamparkar

Aug 10, 2021
I asked for scan copy so that I can send my pcc to my employer as I needed for the job, no reply from mea on the printed soft copy...wtf is wrong with them, delaying everything...first it will go to bls then i will get hard copy...the easy work they making it hard for Indians...

Arka161

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I asked for scan copy so that I can send my pcc to my employer as I needed for the job, no reply from mea on the printed soft copy...wtf is wrong with them, delaying everything...first it will go to bls then i will get hard copy...the easy work they making it hard for Indians...
They don't give soft copy for anyone I think

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
They don't give soft copy for anyone I think
I applied at BLS Brampton - status is "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance." since May 1st;

I did get the soft copy once back in 2021 in Dubai from CGI Dubai, not sure if CGI Toronto will give you one - as you said - these folks are super slow and do not respond to email, or Sampark queries or Tweets. I think they have some sort of walk-in and Q&A on Thurs or used to have, they do help out if you go!

uniswift

Apr 18, 2023
I applied at BLS Brampton - status is "Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance." since May 1st;

I did get the soft copy once back in 2021 in Dubai from CGI Dubai, not sure if CGI Toronto will give you one - as you said - these folks are super slow and do not respond to email, or Sampark queries or Tweets. I think they have some sort of walk-in and Q&A on Thurs or used to have, they do help out if you go!
great I see status now, changed to "in transit BLS.." but i never went through police inquiry...
where do you see this status? on passport portal or BLS? i do not see anywhere. It is just printed.