+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
You can mention your marriage status in the PCC. Your parents will never get to know
Hello but in the form spouse name needs to be filled correct
So won’t it go to the local police station for verification won’t they get the same form

Or can we just mention as single on pcc forl

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
I will answer your question. Yes you have to mention Married in form. You have to submit marriage certificate in bls in Toronto or Vancouver or wherever you are. Doesn’t matter your marriage is registered in India you still have to answer married. On the other hand, if you said your parents doesn’t know you are married here, you can select single because when they do verification in india, they ask your parents they is your child married in Canada. Also PCC doesn’t show your status. It just shows that there is no record regarding your in india. That’s all it says on pcc.
Hi There

i have the same problem - i got married but my parents dont know about it. And i dont want them to know as well :

My passport doent have my spouse name and our marriage is not registered in India as well - we had got married out side India.

How did you proceed with PCC - can we just say single ? Does BLS check as well - my spouse is on open spouse work permit in canada.
Will it create any problem with PR process / PCC ?

Any idea if the police ask about marriage / spouse as well when PCC goes for verification.

How did you go about it. Can u please advise. - really stressed cos of this.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
I and my spouse both have finally received our PCC. Here is the timeline.

18th Mar 2023 - PCC Aplication Submitted to BLS Ottawa
20th Mar 2023 - PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
22nd Mar 2023 - Police verification has been initiated
05th Apr 2023 - PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.
12th Apr 2023 - Friend of mine went to local police station and submitted Aadhar & passport copies since I have no family members in India at my address.
14th Apr 2023 - File has been sent to Commissioner's Office (as per Local police station officer)
15th Apr 2023 - Sampark query response says the process is still pending in police station.
26th Apr 2023 - PCC application is STILL under review at Indian Embassy/Consultate.
27th Apr 2023 - Police Verification Report is Clear. PCC is available for Issuance.
03rd May 2023 - Police Clearance Certificate has been Printed.
03rd May 2023 - BLS website: In Transit from high commission to BLS center
04th May 2023 - BLS website: Ready for Collection
05th May 2023 - Collected PCC in Person from BLS Office Ottawa

Hope this is helpful for those applying and for those who dont have relatives or if their home address in India is locked etc.

Arka161

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
My timeline:

17th April: Sent the post to BLS via Canada Post as Purolator is pricey

21st April: BLS tracking site said processing at Consulate General

24th April: On Passport Seva Global Tracking - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

After this, I sent about 50 emails to my local police station and called many people to get it started as I don't know anyone who lives in India. Finally they contacted me on ways to do the PCC and I sent all possible documents and address proofs for my stay in India.

4th May - Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance.

Now it is upto BLS Vancouver and CGI Vancouver to do it fast

Update to my timeline:

8th May - PCC has been printed.

Hoping to get my PCC within a few days

adamparkar

Aug 10, 2021
sent thru post around 28th March. On passport portal, it shows submission date as April 3.
i think they batch processed all the pending printing. Most non-efficient process. Should have been real time.
correct, I think the same, worst process..

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
For me, it's been available for issuance since 1st of May, no change of status today neither got any printed email from MEA. Application sent via Purolator on 10th April, Application processing started on 19th April.