+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Arka161

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
how it is fast for you, I submitted on same date 17th april but still dont know who has the application because my local police station police dont know and cant see it online..
My application is in Vancouver so it may be that Vancouver CGI is less busy

adamparkar

Aug 10, 2021
My application is in Vancouver so it may be that Vancouver CGI is less busy
yes man, could be the reason, you are lucky...i submitted in brampton so cgi is toronto and i even did not get any reply from "sampark", dropped them 5-6 queries

akshbizzle

Oct 17, 2016
My first PCC was set to not clear due to address issue (postal application), so I had to submit a second application (in person).
In my experience application submitted in person are way faster as compared to online.

Posting my timeline here:
April 27, 2023 : Submitted my file in person at BLS Surrey
April 28, 2023 : Status updated to In transit from BLS to Consulate General
May 1, 2023: Police verification has been inititated
May 2, 2023: Police rep came home and did the verification (Chandigarh)
May 3, 2023: Midnight status updated to PCC is clear and available for issuance

Waiting now.. My deadline to submit my PR file is May 28th So, I am a bit too worried about the printing timelines for it..Hoping it is printed soon!

Arka161

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
My first PCC was set to not clear due to address issue (postal application), so I had to submit a second application (in person).
In my experience application submitted in person are way faster as compared to online.

Posting my timeline here:
April 27, 2023 : Submitted my file in person at BLS Surrey
April 28, 2023 : Status updated to In transit from BLS to Consulate General
May 1, 2023: Police verification has been inititated
May 2, 2023: Police rep came home and did the verification (Chandigarh)
May 3, 2023: Midnight status updated to PCC is clear and available for issuance

Waiting now.. My deadline to submit my PR file is May 28th So, I am a bit too worried about the printing timelines for it..Hoping it is printed soon!
My application is with BLS Surrey as well, I am in the pool and expecting ITA by 15th May in the next draw. Let me know when your PCC is printed, it would be helpful to know as we're in the same boat (my PCC is in the clear status since today)

akshbizzle

Oct 17, 2016
My application is with BLS Surrey as well, I am in the pool and expecting ITA by 15th May in the next draw. Let me know when your PCC is printed, it would be helpful to know as we're in the same boat (my PCC is in the clear status since today)
Looks like it is taking at least a week to be printed based on timelines above. I'll wait for it until mid next week else raise a query!
Do you know if we can email/call someone to raise a query for Surrey PCC?

Arka161

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Looks like it is taking at least a week to be printed based on timelines above. I'll wait for it until mid next week else raise a query!
The Surrender email ID is where I ask my doubts, they usually reply back if you send 5 or 6 mails. I plan to ask them next Wednesday morning once on what the printing status is

uniswift

Apr 18, 2023
For me, it was clear and ready for issuance since 21st April. No status change yet.
They might have run of printer ink.. that is all i can say. No one cares of our email/queries...there is no use of sending emails to them. Pathetic.

adamparkar

Aug 10, 2021
SENT AROUND 20 EMAILS TO CGI TORONTO....idiots dont reply...took my original passport also, now i dont have id also, FROM PAST 3 WEEKS same status "processing at consulate"

adamparkar

Aug 10, 2021
Daily i am tagging CGI toronto on twitter, no use...same status...CGI toronto is purposely not getting involved...

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hi there
Is it necessary to mention marital status as married on pcc
I got married outside india but my parents don’t know about it and I want to keep it that way
Would it create any problems with pcc
Also my passport doesn’t have my wife name on my passport
Can someone please advise

Arka161

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi there
Is it necessary to mention marital status as married on pcc
I got married outside india but my parents don’t know about it and I want to keep it that way
Would it create any problems with pcc
Also my passport doesn’t have my wife name on my passport
Can someone please advise
You can mention your marriage status in the PCC. Your parents will never get to know

uniswift

Apr 18, 2023
Daily i am tagging CGI toronto on twitter, no use...same status...CGI toronto is purposely not getting involved...
whatever is their issue, they should say it upfront.. can we walk in to their office for asking the status or to know what exactly the issue is?