+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

gbramp256

Mar 19, 2023
Now the system is not allowing enter (,) between CITY and STATE in the palce of birth..this has become so frustrating. I believe It have to proceed only with CITY

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Any one Canadian and applied for foreign PCC, I stayed in India for more than 6 months abd I need it for work it's been 4 weeks and no update. If any one has any insights
Best option for you is to speak to BLS, because a majority of the folks here are Indian citizens and wouldnt have the same timeline as you. The other option maybe is for you to find an agent in India who can go over to the local police station with your ID/Address proofs in India and show it to the police people there.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Can anyone who has received PCC explain what happens to those whose India address is locked and no one is at home , either for physical verification by local police station and anyway the PCC application does not have an India mobile number. (Remember, the PCC application form asks for Canada address/phone number of applicant). What happens to such cases ? My security guard in the building and Secretary has been informed for such a situation. But is the police also looking for photocopies of aadhaar card/pan card etc ?

Can anyone explain how they solved this matter. Thank you so much !!

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Here is my timeline for Indian PCC for PR application (CEC-EE) via in-person appointment submission at BLS Brampton using appointment service:

30th March, 2023 - PCC Form filled on Passport Seva website

31st March, 2023 - Application submitted in-person at BLS Brampton (quite lucky to get appointment at BLS Brampton the next day)
Note: The walk-in and appointment (in-person) application submissions will be processed immediately but postal applications will take a week from the date of receipt to initiate processing at BLS (as informed by BLS rep).

1st April, 2023 - BLS Website: In transit from BLS to Consulate General

3rd April, 2023 - Application along with the fee is received at Embassy and the same in under processing- Passport Seva website but at BLS: Processing at Consulate General

06th April, 2023- Application under review at Embassy/Consulate.

07th April 2023 - at 7.00 p.m. EST: Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate, but at BLS website: Processing at Consulate General

09th April 2023- at 11.00 am IST: Same online status but the PCC verification was done at local police station (my Father was asked to visit the local police station via call with all requested documents)

Waiting for further updates.

jagdeepk22

Dec 29, 2021
Here is my timeline for Indian PCC for PR application (CEC-EE) via in-person appointment submission at BLS Brampton using appointment service:

30th March, 2023 - PCC Form filled on Passport Seva website

31st March, 2023 - Application submitted in-person at BLS Brampton (quite lucky to get appointment at BLS Brampton the next day)
Note: The walk-in and appointment (in-person) application submissions will be processed immediately but postal applications will take a week from the date of receipt to initiate processing at BLS (as informed by BLS rep).

1st April, 2023 - BLS Website: In transit from BLS to Consulate General

3rd April, 2023 - Application along with the fee is received at Embassy and the same in under processing- Passport Seva website but at BLS: Processing at Consulate General

06th April, 2023- Application under review at Embassy/Consulate.

07th April 2023 - at 7.00 p.m. EST: Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate, but at BLS website: Processing at Consulate General

09th April 2023- at 11.00 am IST: Same online status but the PCC verification was done at local police station (my Father was asked to visit the local police station via call with all requested documents)

jagdeepk22

Dec 29, 2021
Same timeline. but mine was postal application to BLS Brampton. Since, 3 rd april, showing: Application along with the fee is received at Embassy and the same in under processing- Passport Seva website but at BLS: Processing at Consulate General .. nothing updated further. Should I be worried?

gbramp256

Mar 19, 2023
Same timeline. but mine was postal application to BLS Brampton. Since, 3 rd april, showing: Application along with the fee is received at Embassy and the same in under processing- Passport Seva website but at BLS: Processing at Consulate General .. nothing updated further. Should I be worried?
Same for me .postal application .processing at Consulate General since April 4. How are you tracking at passport seva website? Is the file number ARN? Cos I am getting the message no ARN application exists in system

Mar 24, 2023

Which state and what all documents were requested? Thanks in advance

hiralp87

May 22, 2022
Timeline-
02/12/23 - Applied PCC - Toronto.
02/13/23 - Purolator picked up.
02/14/23 - Delivered to BLS.
02/16/23 - BLS-under process.
02/17/23 - BLS-Under Process. In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulate General.
02/20/23 - PP-PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
02/24/23 - PP-Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. (No email received)
02/27/23 - Received call from local police station
03/03/23 - PP-Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
03/07/23 - Email to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in as no update after PCC clear
03/09/23 - PP-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
03/09/23 - BLS-In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre.
03/10/23 - BLS-Ready for Dispatch
03/13/23 - Finally Received PCC
Did you use the pick up and drop off service from BLS?