+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Abhay2023

Mar 5, 2023
Here is my process timelime. Hope it helps

08 Feb, 2023 - PCC Form filled on Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates, Vancouver

09 Feb - Postal Application Picked by Purolator

14 Feb - In transit from BLS to Consulate General

17 Feb - Processing at Consulate General

22 Feb - Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

25 Feb - Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC

01 March - PCC done at India police station

02 March - Passport Seva website tracking: PCC is printed

07 March - No change on Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates site

07 March - Dispatched via Courier (BLS International site through PUROLATOR) as I booked pickup and drop initially

08 March - Shipment delivered at home from Purolator

Total PCC journey ends in 29 days

Now lets start next IRCC journey after PCC .... second inning starts now.....

We put our trust in God and he does all that is good for us. :)

Last edited:

Harmanhanzra

Mar 10, 2023
Yes my brother is there he checked everything even i contact VFS but they said it is beyond their limitations i have to be in Australia in order to get it done my PCC via VFS global actually i know their process too as I was in Australia before.
Hi
We are in same situation like yours. We got a PCC request from Australia Immigration and we applied for PCC in BLS. We selected our country as Australia and for immigration purpose. No one at BLS office told us that we cannot apply for Australia purpose from Canada. Someone must have misguided you regarding this. So please fill online form by yourself or ask BLS employees to fill it for you. And ask them to select Australia as country for which PCC is required.

Seila34

Feb 23, 2023
Hi
We are in same situation like yours. We got a PCC request from Australia Immigration and we applied for PCC in BLS. We selected our country as Australia and for immigration purpose. No one at BLS office told us that we cannot apply for Australia purpose from Canada. Someone must have misguided you regarding this. So please fill online form by yourself or ask BLS employees to fill it for you. And ask them to select Australia as country for which PCC is required.
So you select Australia in your 4 question and got it your PCC?

Harmanhanzra

Mar 10, 2023
I didnt received it yet but on my application form i selected Australia and even confirmed it with BLS staff. They confirmed that I can apply.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Timeline-
02/12/23 - Applied PCC - Toronto.
02/13/23 - Purolator picked up.
02/14/23 - Delivered to BLS.
02/16/23 - BLS-under process.
02/17/23 - BLS-Under Process. In Transit from BLS Centre to Consulate General.
02/20/23 - PP-PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.
02/24/23 - PP-Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. (No email received)
02/27/23 - Received call from local police station
03/03/23 - PP-Police Verification Report is clear. PCC is available for issuance.
03/07/23 - Email to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in as no update after PCC clear
03/09/23 - PP-Police Clearance Certificate has been printed.
03/09/23 - BLS-In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre.
03/10/23 - BLS-Ready for Dispatch
03/13/23 - Finally Received PCC

Reactions: rajat2211

gbramp256

Mar 19, 2023
Hello Friends, I am submitting my PCC application BLS portal. I have a question. For Place of Birth - do we enter CITY, STATE as mentioned on Passport or only CITY. Asking because it says Enter Exactly in Passport whereas on the sample form they have mentioned only CITY. Even the question asked is Place of Birth (City/TOWN/VILLAGE) - so confused to enter CITY, STATE or only CITY

Please help. Thanks in advance

Nick1720

Jul 1, 2020
Hello Friends, I am submitting my PCC application BLS portal. I have a question. For Place of Birth - do we enter CITY, STATE as mentioned on Passport or only CITY. Asking because it says Enter Exactly in Passport whereas on the sample form they have mentioned only CITY. Even the question asked is Place of Birth (City/TOWN/VILLAGE) - so confused to enter CITY, STATE or only CITY

Please help. Thanks in advance
Your application should match as exactly as your passport..

gbramp256

Mar 19, 2023
Your application should match as exactly as your passport..
Thank you for the quick response.
I actually submitted the application with only CITY and not CITY, STATE as mentioned on passport. Can I submit another application as the existing one cannot be canceled/recalled once submitted. Any idea if it create any issue?

Nick1720

Jul 1, 2020
You mean you
Thank you for the quick response.
I actually submitted the application with only CITY and not CITY, STATE as mentioned on passport. Can I submit another application as the existing one cannot be canceled/recalled once submitted. Any idea if it create any issue?
You mean you submitted the application on the portal but not the documents yet to BLS? In that case you can create a whole new one. In fact you can create multiple applications. Only that application for which you submit docs with at BLS will be considered.

gbramp256

Mar 19, 2023
You mean you

You mean you submitted the application on the portal but not the documents yet to BLS? In that case you can create a whole new one. In fact you can create multiple applications. Only that application for which you submit docs with at BLS will be considered.
Yes ..that's the case. Thank you for the prompt response