+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Np . After the police verification was re initiated I called the lady at LIU and she again asked for adhaar card matching the current address. Although I have provided other documents which are very well mentioned in passport website as valid address proof. I don’t know how it is at other places . Is Aadhaar mandatory to have matching address ?
There are several documents which can be given. Aadhaar is just one of them

amar_lko

Nov 26, 2022
There are several documents which can be given. Aadhaar is just one of them
Yes I have been trying to explain the same to lady that look at my ITR and other documents but my bad luck she is adamant . Even my father gave them money but not sure what is the problem with them . Better I would have done it from Bangalore instead of UP but I have no relatives there so that is why I choose UP .

tachyon

Feb 23, 2022
Yes I have been trying to explain the same to lady that look at my ITR and other documents but my bad luck she is adamant . Even my father gave them money but not sure what is the problem with them . Better I would have done it from Bangalore instead of UP but I have no relatives there so that is why I choose UP .
For me it was a similar case wherein I shared my dad’s passport for address and relationship proof along with my passport. Thankfully the police station people were supportive enough. My passport address was of Bangalore and I didn’t have any relative in Bangalore. Try to connect with local SP office and explain. Typically they do hear such complaints and provide support. They didn’t ask for anything else like aadhar.

Sajusreepadam

Feb 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

what does this statement mean? and at what stage is my application?
Same with my application, have you got any update from local police station?

Muzammil_Rizvi

Aug 9, 2018
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Hi Everyone,
Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate.

what does this statement mean? and at what stage is my application?
Hi, I got the same update today after submitting the PCC request yesterday. Did your status change after this message?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Hi! My PV was done last week (Nov 29). Its been 7 days now and there is no status change. Passport website still shows "Police Verification has been initiated". Is this normal? Does it really take this long for police to send back the report to RPO/Embassy?

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi! My PV was done last week (Nov 29). Its been 7 days now and there is no status change. Passport website still shows "Police Verification has been initiated". Is this normal? Does it really take this long for police to send back the report to RPO/Embassy?
My PV was done on 26th November. Status change to "Clear ready for issuance" on 28 November. Stuck on "PCC printed" since 1st December. Toronto jurisdiction. Any idea how long it takes from here ?

Sajusreepadam

Feb 6, 2019
My PV was done on 26th November. Status change to "Clear ready for issuance" on 28 November. Stuck on "PCC printed" since 1st December. Toronto jurisdiction. Any idea how long it takes from here ?
Today my status has been changed to "Clear ready for issuance ".

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
oh
It is already in "PCC Printed" stage currently. I think the next step would be to send it to BLS ? Or BLS going there to collect it. I am not sure how it works.
sorry. I just noticed that. Still send them a mail and ask them to send pcc to bls. Is it a pickup or will bls courier it to you?

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
oh

sorry. I just noticed that. Still send them a mail and ask them to send pcc to bls. Is it a pickup or will bls courier it to you?
Courier through purolator and my ITA expires on 12th december. Really confused on what to do since its just 6 more days. Will try the email thing.

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Courier through purolator and my ITA expires on 12th december. Really confused on what to do since its just 6 more days. Will try the email thing.
This is not an immigration advice, but IRCC normally doesn't reject PR application because PCC is not submitted. You can submit the BLS receipt/PCC application and show IRCC that you did everything to procure the PCC. They usually grant an extension for such cases.