+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

DevReddy

May 10, 2020
Anyone who applied through BLS brampton? Around may 6 delivery date and able to track his/her application??

Mine is reached on May 6 but cant track on BLS yet
Hi,
My documents also reached on same date. For me also it is showing no records found. please let me know if it is showing something.

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hi,
My documents also reached on same date. For me also it is showing no records found. please let me know if it is showing something.
Brothers welcome to hell.
U need to wait at least 8 days to track the application
1 day for transit from BLS to Consulate
7-8 days for processing in consulate
1-2 for transit back to Bls
2 days to return courier by Purolator

minimum 20 days IF documentation Is correct.
more than 30 days if documentation is not correct or if u didn’t send the return shipping label.
good luck

• Haha
Reactions: jpshya

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
My status shows Ready for pickup in BLS tracking.
I have sent a return courier along with my application.Now do i need to go and pick it up or they gonna send it via courier.
Did you sent only label which BLS customer care have generated for you with the application OR envelope along with pasted label?

jpshya

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Brothers welcome to hell.
U need to wait at least 8 days to track the application
1 day for transit from BLS to Consulate
7-8 days for processing in consulate
1-2 for transit back to Bls
2 days to return courier by Purolator

minimum 20 days IF documentation Is correct.
more than 30 days if documentation is not correct or if u didn’t send the return shipping label.
good luck
Exactly: 3-4 hours of work is now close to 30days now.

amathur74

May 5, 2020
Exactly: 3-4 hours of work is now close to 30days now.
I got my PCC today from BLS. Here are my timelines:

1. Apr 20 - Application pick-up by Purolator
2. Apr 21 - Application reached BLS
3. Apr 30 - Application sent to CGI. This is the day when I was able to track online on BLS website
4. May 12 - Status changed to Consulate to BLS and then to Ready to pickup to Tracking no
5. May 13 - I recvd the PCC

In all it was 3 and half weeks.

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
I got my PCC today from BLS. Here are my timelines:

1. Apr 20 - Application pick-up by Purolator
2. Apr 21 - Application reached BLS
3. Apr 30 - Application sent to CGI. This is the day when I was able to track online on BLS website
4. May 12 - Status changed to Consulate to BLS and then to Ready to pickup to Tracking no
5. May 13 - I recvd the PCC

In all it was 3 and half weeks.
Hey did you send a return label or any extra envelop?
Tia

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
To all experienced members,
Can you please provide guidance on how you guys managed to provide return labels for your PCC application. As we all know BLS customer care is almost unreachable now. So generating labels by calling BLS is not an option any more during this time.
Just wanted to know which below option is accepted to BLS as many of us like me are struggling to figure out on this one :
1. Sending them separate DD for return courier fee with the application
2. Sending them prepaid label purchased directly from Purolator along with the application
3. Sending them prepaid label with an envelope purchased directly from Purolator along with the application

Appreciate your response!!

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
To all experienced members,
Can you please provide guidance on how you guys managed to provide return labels for your PCC application. As we all know BLS customer care is almost unreachable now. So generating labels by calling BLS is not an option any more during this time.
Just wanted to know which below option is accepted to BLS as many of us like me are struggling to figure out on this one :
1. Sending them separate DD for return courier fee with the application
2. Sending them prepaid label purchased directly from Purolator along with the application
3. Sending them prepaid label with an envelope purchased directly from Purolator along with the application

Appreciate your response!!
Wish i could help with straight answer but i can suggest anyone who is following this thread and by chance if they get connected to BLS agent on call please ask them the alternative for the guys waiting to connect to them and unable to reach for so long...if they come up with solution that is feasible to them they can post it here.
And one more thing i myself heard from them is trying calling after 7pm and i did once on tuesday at 7.30 and i got a person on call so try after 7pm and try your luck.i have recieved mine by calling them.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Anyone’s able to track BLS status, and package was delivered on May 6?

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
So finally can please someone answer me which courier option we have to choose to get return shipping label. I am from calgary so my jurisdiction will be vancouver i guess and is anybody have clear idea about sending the original passport or not?

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
So finally can please someone answer me which courier option we have to choose to get return shipping label. I am from calgary so my jurisdiction will be vancouver i guess and is anybody have clear idea about sending the original passport or not?

The only Option is PUROLATOR. Since BLS is Corporate Client for Purolator every single location you will go knows how to deal with BLS Packages.
Lastly, Ever Since COVID 19 you dont have to send any Original( except the Form u print from the Consulte)

My personal experience i sent all the documents they asked and Self Attested ( not sure if i was suppose to or not but i did it anyways) Put it in the Envelope and also put in returning Envelope with returning label and every thing.

One more Anyone sending application after 11th May. the DD amount is increased verify. i sent 46.92 instead of 44.40 CAD.

Hope that helps

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
The only Option is PUROLATOR. Since BLS is Corporate Client for Purolator every single location you will go knows how to deal with BLS Packages.
Lastly, Ever Since COVID 19 you dont have to send any Original( except the Form u print from the Consulte)

My personal experience i sent all the documents they asked and Self Attested ( not sure if i was suppose to or not but i did it anyways) Put it in the Envelope and also put in returning Envelope with returning label and every thing.

One more Anyone sending application after 11th May. the DD amount is increased verify. i sent 46.92 instead of 44.40 CAD.

Hope that helps
Which courier service i supposed to select their are different with different prices on bls website?

Vik_007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018

Hope that helps
One more thing do i suppose to write my address under bothe pick up and delivery address column?