+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

Feb 3, 2024
Anybody applied for their PCC around December 27, 2023? My police verification has been done in India on January 29th and status on passport seva portal hasn’t been updated yet. I only have 17 days left to accept the ITA :(

ravithakor23

Nov 1, 2016
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
13-03-2019
Hello guys,

i need help my PCC Status says PCC is Clear and ready for issuance but it has been more then 12 days. Not yet printed what should I do.
Based on previous updates, it seems like average time for new update after "PCC is Clear and ready for issuance" is 21 days.

Harsh12

Sep 15, 2021
Still waiting for PCC my file due is 12 Feb. Can I put my file without PCC. Is there any issue? Please help me.

DeepJ027

Dec 26, 2023
Hi all,

Sharing my PCC timeline. I applied through the postal service BLS option (Brampton).

12/12/23 -- Postal pick-up through Purolator
15/12/23 -- Documents received by BLS Brampton
21/12/23 -- Processing at CGI/HCI
02/01/24 -- Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate. -- status in passportseva in portal
06/01/24 -- My parents visited the police station (didn't get a call for 4 days so asked my parents to visit), file was already there. Police asked for adhaar card, passport and a photograph as a copy. submitted all the same day
10/01/24 -- pcc is clear and ready for issuance.
04/02/24 -- pcc has been printed
05/02/24 -- purolator in transit
06,07/02/24 -- I hope I'll get it soon.

It took 8 to 9 weeks to get a PCC. [No emails or no calls or no visits]

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Still waiting for PCC my file due is 12 Feb. Can I put my file without PCC. Is there any issue? Please help me.
You can apply, add a letter of explanation with your file. I'd say wait until a day or two before would be better if you attach the PCC alongside.

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Hi all,

Sharing my PCC timeline. I applied through the postal service BLS option (Brampton).

12/12/23 -- Postal pick-up through Purolator
15/12/23 -- Documents received by BLS Brampton
21/12/23 -- Processing at CGI/HCI
02/01/24 -- Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate. -- status in passportseva in portal
06/01/24 -- My parents visited the police station (didn't get a call for 4 days so asked my parents to visit), file was already there. Police asked for adhaar card, passport and a photograph as a copy. submitted all the same day
10/01/24 -- pcc is clear and ready for issuance.
04/02/24 -- pcc has been printed
05/02/24 -- purolator in transit
06,07/02/24 -- I hope I'll get it soon.

It took 8 to 9 weeks to get a PCC. [No emails or no calls or no visits]
Should get a tracking number soon.

Reactions: DeepJ027

extraspam

Dec 11, 2023
It is recommended that you don't submit your file without PCC as PCC based rejections are common. However, you can still attach a LOE to explain your situation if you don't get it on time. Try emailing CGI as well for follow-ups. You can even attach the email screenshots for a convincing reason that you tried everything to get PCC but still didn't get it.

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Hello everyone. Submitted an application on 29th Decemver and recieved by BlS on 2nd Jan. After emailing to check status, BLS they sent application on 29th Jan to CGI. How long should i wait before emailing CGI/HCI? The status on HCI site showing application received with fee details since 29th Jan.

bhavin_55

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hello All,

I have Canadian Passport and in need for PCC from India for all my stay from birth. I have applied through manual form(Foreign National earlier Indian Origin Form) and mentioned all my addresses and dates. I have below question regarding my application and process:

1) My application is "processing at consulate" as per the BLS tracking status since 18th Jan 2024. Is this status get updated/change with other status like Indian passport holder applicant?
2) Do my parent need to visit near police station for enquiry if there is no intimation? If yes how long it will take my application to reach Police station?
3) How long it takes to receive PCC in case of foreign passport holder? Is it really takes 8 weeks as per BLS site?

Please suggest if anyone have already gone through this process.

Thanks,

Sidharth_m_a

Jan 25, 2024
Finally I got my PCC printed today after visiting CGI and requesting for the print. I submitted my application on December 27th. Almost all the delay was with CGI and BLS. Got the clear report on the same day police verification was initiated. I would definitely recommend visiting CGI if there is a clear report and ready for issuance on the tracking portal.

Reactions: janubar

ravithakor23

Nov 1, 2016
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
13-03-2019
Cheers man, it should change to "Ready for dispatch." soon
my status is ready for dispatch from last 2 days. I put prepaid envelope and purolator has still no info for pickup. Are there supposed to be any other updates after "Ready for Dispatch"?

ash.ch

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
my status is ready for dispatch from last 2 days. I put prepaid envelope and purolator has still no info for pickup. Are there supposed to be any other updates after "Ready for Dispatch"?
I got a tracking number day after the status changed to "Ready for Dispatch". You should call BLS because they're the ones who'll dispatch it.