+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Just want to share a update.
Today my father visited our area police station to ask when verification can be done earliest, policemen said they did not receive any information about me from passport office for PCC.
hello, which city it is ?

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Yesterday police called my in law for verification and this is for my husband .
Timeline submitted from ottawa
Submitted to bls : may 18
Status changed from bls to consulate: may 19
Current status : under process

On June 2 Nd we got an email police verification initiated.

But still I dint get any in person police visit for my application

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
I have seen recently alot of people who are actually in Canada and applied for their PCC at PSK back home and got it within a week.
my question is what’s the difference between applying through bls here in Canada and applying directly at PSK? Are both the format same?
PCC issued through at PSK is accepted by IRCC?
Any inputs?

vmsanthosh.chn

Jun 29, 2017
I have seen recently alot of people who are actually in Canada and applied for their PCC at PSK back home and got it within a week.
my question is what’s the difference between applying through bls here in Canada and applying directly at PSK? Are both the format same?
Any inputs?
Technically no difference. But how can they apply in India PSK if they are in Canada? Don't they need original passport and in person visit?

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Any inputs?
I don't think so we can apply from PSK because when we apply via PSK we have to book appointment and be there with all the original documents.

lt3001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Just for everyone information, my father visited today to Police Station and he was informed that police station is closed and PCC is not happening till June 30th. After that also, they were not sure if it will resume or not.

Friend123

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Just for everyone information, my father visited today to Police Station and he was informed that police station is closed and PCC is not happening till June 30th. After that also, they were not sure if it will resume or not.
Could please let me know which city?