CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I did that yesterday and i have received a mail stating, this service needs to done in CGI Canada. I don't understand this now, I have forwarded the same email to CGI toronto, obviously they will neither reply nor update the system. police verification done last week sat.
Email here -
passport.toronto@mea.gov.in

guru782

Jun 26, 2019
hello

I just Did it. Lets see what kind of reply I will get. But if any information or anyone in same page, please let me know what did you do to move file from PSK.

thanks
Hopefully you will get it by next week. It takes 7-10 days after police dept uploads it in psk portal.

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hopefully you will get it by next week. It takes 7-10 days after police dept uploads it in psk portal.
Hello,

yeah i have seen your timeline above and you know how it will be when your under pressure or just waiting for things to get done but indeed that doesn't happen. Let's get over with this weekend, if still not then Idk...

thanks

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I have submitted my application for PCC on 20 Aug via Purolator and it has reached BLS brampton on 21 Aug. Since then I got no update on that.
Anyone knows what is to be done in such case? How long do they take to send the application to CGI/HCI?

manjitsingh88

Aug 12, 2020
I have submitted my application for PCC on 20 Aug via Purolator and it has reached BLS brampton on 21 Aug. Since then I got no update on that.
Anyone knows what is to be done in such a case? How long do they take to send the application to CGI/HCI?
Raise Grievance at the passport portal, Did you receive the Initiation of Police Verification Request mail?

https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/ccgm/insertServiceRequestDetails

or for CGI
https://portal2.madad.gov.in/

I have the same delivery date and I got the mail on 5th Sep. after I raised grievance. Police verification was done on the 9th. After that no update.

Last edited:

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hello members,

i need urgent advice. Initially, my ielts score was L: 8.5, R: 8.5, W: 7, S: 6.5, but i was 100% sure that I did better in my speaking section. Because i scored 7.5 or more in my previous two ielts exams. The day i got my results mentioned above, I updated them in my express entry profile. Later my friend told me that if would have scored 0.5 band more in speaking my CRS score will increase significantly. So, just to check I updated my speaking score from 6.5 to 7 in my express entry profile, that gave me 20 points extra. Immediately, I requested EOR, but i forgot to change my speaking score back to 6.5 bands. In the mean time i got an ITA with wrong ielts score. The good thing is after receiving ITA I received my EOR results and it was a success, my speaking score changed from 6.5 to 7. Right now it matches with what i got the ITA for. Should i proceed or decline the ITA.

I am a CEC inland applicant my crs with updated ielts score after EOR is 454. I am not sure if I decline the ITA, the CRS cut off will be lower.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
i applied on 12 August, police verification done on 5th September! Waiting for further updates!

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
I have one query. If I had to travel to India, can I get PCC during my travel or should it be only when I return to Canada?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I have one query. If I had to travel to India, can I get PCC during my travel or should it be only when I return to Canada?
you can get it there as well but remember you have to submit your passport. So if you apply there you cant travel back until you get your passport back. :)

Tommyboy007

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Raise Grievance at the passport portal, Did you receive the Initiation of Police Verification Request mail?

https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/ccgm/insertServiceRequestDetails

or for CGI
https://portal2.madad.gov.in/

I have the same delivery date and I got the mail on 5th Sep. after I raised grievance. Police verification was done on the 9th. After that no update.
I received nothing apart from the initial email that says BLS Brampton has received my package. Since then, I am not able to see any update on my application. Cant even trace it on BLS or PSK website tracker!!!!!!!