+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from BLS Vancouver Embassy

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Please help!

I have received following message after I have submitted my documents to Vancouver Indian Embassy. I am worried, what is the action from my end if the RPO didn't respond? And if any action needed, then how to do it, as I am already in Canada?

"This is to inform you that Police Verification Request has been sent to the Police department (refer the following table for details) for your PCC Application submitted with File Number CAVXXXXXXXXXX.

Address TypeAddressPeriod of StayDistrict Police HeadquarterPolice Station(Thana)
Permanent AddressKANHARTOLI, NEAR BENGALI KALI MANDIR, GONDIA, GONDIA-441614, MAHARASHTRA. POLICE STATION: GONDIA CITYSP Office, District GondiaGONDIA CITY

You are requested to get in touch with the respective Police Office if verification is not done in three weeks"

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
This is normal , the police have to close this in 3 weeks or else they get reprimanded. Don’t worry, just ensure that they call on contact number in India and some one needs to be available at home when they arrive and they will take couple of witnesses and submit report. It takes 2-3 weeks in process. And one they submit 2 days to get pcc

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Don't wait for 3 weeks, get in touch with police station and SP office. Request them to upload your PVR and explain that you are in Canada and need this for immigration. Because if you wait, you might come to know something else and get the whole process delayed. Sometimes Police don't even look at the online requests.

Reactions: KunalC

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
Mine took just 3 days for verification after this email.
And got pcc in 4 days after verification.
But if they still don’t do verification call them after 2 weeks.

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I got this email on 2 June, and still police verification is pending because of some technical issues at SP office. I waited 2 weeks to call them (which was a mistake) because after I called they took 1 week to find my application online. Just to avoid any surprises, call them asap.

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Don't wait for 3 weeks, get in touch with police station and SP office. Request them to upload your PVR and explain that you are in Canada and need this for immigration. Because if you wait, you might come to know something else and get the whole process delayed. Sometimes Police don't even look at the online requests.
Thanks for your response.
May I know where to track the application status?

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Mine took just 3 days for verification after this email.
And got pcc in 4 days after verification.
But if they still don’t do verification call them after 2 weeks.
thanks for your response.
May I know, how to track the application status?

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Do they ask for any documents for PV?

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Depends on the police station, for me they didn't ask for anything. I explained them that it is just like a background check, to find out if I have any cases against me. Told them that I was already issued a passport with this address and at that time police verification was done.

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
For me they asked bunch of documents like aadhar card,electricity bill,Pan card and my photo sitting in the house(in Vancouver).
But as someone mention before it depends upon Police station.

Max1010

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I tried calling the police office in Mumbai Juhu! But they told me that they don’t deal with PCC. I dunno what else to do now.... seems like whenever I call them they try to talk for a few minutes and disconnect my call.

vishvajeet

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I tried calling the police office in Mumbai Juhu! But they told me that they don’t deal with PCC. I dunno what else to do now.... seems like whenever I call them they try to talk for a few minutes and disconnect my call.
Call CP office, send them email as well.