Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Hi , My Canada citizenship application is under process, i think I need to submit fresh India PCC (from BLS Brampton office) because i stayed outside Canada for more than 6 months (8 months).
How much time takes to get India PCC (via applying at BLS Brampton) ? online BLS website mentioned 10-15 days max. Has someone got India PCC in 1 or 2 weeks ?

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi , My Canada citizenship application is under process, i think I need to submit fresh India PCC (from BLS Brampton office) because i stayed outside Canada for more than 6 months (8 months).
How much time takes to get India PCC (via applying at BLS Brampton) ? online BLS website mentioned 10-15 days max. Has someone got India PCC in 1 or 2 weeks ?
HI Moga PB29,
Yes I got it online from SSP Mohali. You should apply online and need not to sign. In case if there is any blood relation relative, then he/she should download your application and sign on your behalf. Pl send them photocopy of your passport(first two pages, last two pages)and copy of PR. PCC is free and no charges in Punjab.. in case you are unable to browse online PCC application, then ask your relative to visit Suvidha Kendra and fill up form on your behalf. I have taken PCC twice, once in 2014 for PR and then in 2019 for citizenship online from Canada. SInce I remained in India for 7 months in 2018, therefore, I have to get PCC second time.

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Hi my residence in india was Moga. Should I apply online SSP mohali or SSP Moga. How much time BLS office takes ? Was your PCC accepted by CIC since you obtained it online ? Not through BLS canada ? And last question have you received Canada Citizenship?

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi my residence in india was Moga. Should I apply online SSP mohali or SSP Moga. How much time BLS office takes ? Was your PCC accepted by CIC since you obtained it online ? Not through BLS canada ? And last question have you received Canada Citizenship?[/QUOTe
Hi
I have never applied through BLS. On both time I have applied directly online from Canada to SSP Mohali because my residence is in Zirakpur.
In you case you should apply to SSP Moga (District HQ). If you have any blood relation in Moga then only send them biological pages (two front and two last) pages and copy of PR card. Your relative only blood relation can fill up PCC form and can sign on your behalf. If you apply on line then your relative can printout and the/she should sign and after attaching your documents (PP & PR) he/she has to attached their photo id. It is free if you apply on line and your relative submit to SSP office otherwise your relative can fill up PCC application form on your behalf and deposit Rs 50 with Suvidha Kender and they will get your PCC within 7 working days.
Second option is BLS for which I have no experience, but I feel it is costly and lengthy. In case Moga is district in Punjab, then it will be better if you make call to SSP office and explain. Me too has contacted them over phone and then an employee guided me above procedure and I got PCC first for PR Card and now for Citizenship and both has been accepted by IRCC.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
It should normally take 7 - 10 days. they will keep your original indian passport!

moga_PB29

Jun 12, 2015
Brampton,Ontario
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
26 November 2014
Nomination.....
March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR 1: Feb 2015 , AOR 2: April 2015
Med's Request
May 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2014 and May 2016
Interview........
approved/waived
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
HI Moga PB29,
Yes I got it online from SSP Mohali. You should apply online and need not to sign. In case if there is any blood relation relative, then he/she should download your application and sign on your behalf. Pl send them photocopy of your passport(first two pages, last two pages)and copy of PR. PCC is free and no charges in Punjab.. in case you are unable to browse online PCC application, then ask your relative to visit Suvidha Kendra and fill up form on your behalf. I have taken PCC twice, once in 2014 for PR and then in 2019 for citizenship online from Canada. SInce I remained in India for 7 months in 2018, therefore, I have to get PCC second time.
Thanks for reply. I have some questions,
1st Question, While your Citizenship application in process, and after returning to Canada after spending 7 months in India, did you submit India PCC by YOURSELF (that you got it online from SSP Mohali) or CIC/IRCC Canada has requested you by email to submit fresh India PCC i mean to say you waited for IRCC request email to submit fresh India PCC ?

2nd question, how long TIME it took IN YOUR CASE to get citizenship test date, oath date (via emails) AFTER submitting fresh ONLINE India PCC from Mohali (after returning back to Canada, 7 months after) ? Online IRCC website MENTIONED total average processing time for Citizenship is around 12 MONTHS (1 year).
3rd question,I am not able to find any link/website to apply ONLINE PCC (while in Canada) from SSP Moga office ? How can I apply can you please send me link. I can only download/printable forms that needed to submit hard copies,physically at SSP Moga office.
4th Question, I currently live in Brampton,ON, If I move to another province/city like Calgary,AB and ONLINE UPDATE new city address, then will it increase processing time or delay process in my case ?

Last edited:

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I recently applied for PCC on 7 Feb 2020 and got it on 13 Feb 2020. Very fast processing. Applied at Brampton BLS, 20 Gillingham Dr .
They will keep your original passport along with application. Also i got the picture clicked at BLS itself which is convenient. Total fees - 90 $ CAD (Includes courier at home via Purolator).
Amazing quick service!

madhu_6021

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2020
I recently applied for PCC on 7 Feb 2020 and got it on 13 Feb 2020. Very fast processing. Applied at Brampton BLS, 20 Gillingham Dr .
They will keep your original passport along with application. Also i got the picture clicked at BLS itself which is convenient. Total fees - 90 $ CAD (Includes courier at home via Purolator).
Amazing quick service!
Hi,

I am planning to apply for PCC at BLS Brampton and went through their checklist. Can you please help me know how many copies of Address Proof, Work Permit etc are required and what do they mean by "copies of all immigration stamp pages to India". Thank you.

Madhu

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
One copy only of work permit and original passport will be submitted. They can click your photograph there itself with 15 dollars. Fill the application form online and take a printout and printout of all passport pages. That's it!

Reactions: madhu_6021

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi Experts,

I have a Postal application for my PCC through BLS Brampton. I got an email regarding missing one address-proof. I have used their portal to upload the same. Any idea if we are two applicants(myself and my spouse), how can we upload the documents. They are unable to get my document but able to process my spouse's application. Any thoughts plz?